New Air-Force recruit ad campaign

wetmule

Very Active Member
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 1.41.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 1.41.48 PM.png

You guys realize an American soldier died by suicide today after setting himself on fire, right?

How is that funny? Because of his politics?
I watched the video, it is blurred out but still could be pretty disturbing for some.
I just don't understand how some people think!

It's tragic. I feel bad for his family. I know people that have committed this selfish act and what is does to their families. They are destroyed forever. The memes from the left are equally bad.
Hamas is a designated U.S. terrorist organization and an enemy of the U.S. There is no Gaza/Palestine without Hamas. Hamas murdered many Americans on Oct. 7, 2023. Hamas is still holding U.S. hostages. He violated his oath, code of conduct as you are not allowed to protest while in uniform. He was a coward and many consider him a traitor. I don't, I just think he was dumb and got caught up in all the propaganda. Who knows, the whole thing is a mess and a damn shame.

oU_L6-Vs_x96.jpg

Sulaiman Ahmed

JeKZ-9_O_bigger.jpg

@ShaykhSulaiman

BREAKING: HAMAS OFFICIAL STATEMENTON AARON BUSHNELL“We in the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) express our deepest condolences and our full solidarity with the family and friends of the American pilot Aaron Bushnell, whose name has been immortalized as a defender of human values and the oppression of the Palestinian people who are suffering because of the American administration and its unjust policies, as well as the American activist Rachel Corrie, who was crushed by a Zionist bulldozer in Rafah in In 2003, it is the same city that Bushnell paid with his life for putting pressure on his country’s government to prevent the criminal Zionist army from attacking it and committing massacres and violations there.The administration of US President Biden bears full responsibility for the death of US Army pilot Aaron Bushnell due to its policy that supported the Nazi Zionist entity in its war of extermination against our Palestinian people, as he gave his life in order to shed light on the Zionist massacres and ethnic cleansing against our people in the Gaza Strip. The heroic pilot, Aaron Bushnell, will remain immortal in the memory of our Palestinian people and the free people of the world, and a symbol of the spirit of global human solidarity with our people and their just cause.The tragic accident that cost Pilot Bushnell his life is an expression of the growing state of anger among the American people who reject their country’s policy that contributes to the killing and extermination of our people, and who reject their government’s violation of universal human values, by providing cover to ensure the impunity of the entity and its Nazi leaders from punishment and accountability.”

Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 9.57.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-02-26 at 10.14.10 PM.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom