New Back up binos??

HGHCOUNTRY

Ok guys,
I know this subject has been beat to death but I am looking at getting an extra/back-up pair of binos. I have around $650 to spend, I can go a little higher if I have to. I want a 10 power, have been to cabelas, and sportsmans comparing and looking, I like the Leupold wind river pinnacles for $500, Cabelas has the Leupold gold ring 10x42s(not the new HD ones) for $699, I have also been looking at the Pentax 10x43 DCF- SPs, any others that I should look at? This pair will be a backup if anything hapens to my Lecias, and or a loaner pair to hunting buddies/ friends/first-time hunters, nothing bothers me more than when somebody comes along and either has no binos or forgot them at home! Anyway, thanks in advance for any info or opinions!

-Hghcountry

One more time, look at Vortex before you decide. Truly great products for the price! I just bought the diamondbacks for my dad and all I can say is WOW, did I mention I only had to give $175 for em! Check em out

I would get the Vortex Viper, Minox Hg, Pentax DCF Sp and put them to a side by side test and pick the best for your eyes. Give Doug a call, he'll help ya out.

I bought a pair of 8x30 Swaro SLC's at Sportsman's for $750. Only 19 oz's. I think there is a bunch out there in black so they are being discounted. I have seen some on EBAY. Now, I havn't bought from Doug, he seems very well recommended and I don't recommend EBAY over someone you can trust.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom