NEW EXPO TAG PROCESS

>Hoss,
>
>Sorry to have to tell you
>but...in this new era, 502
>is the new 500.

That's freaking awesome!!!?

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

>Yea Its over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the sad thing is there was virtually no substantive discussion about the OP.

Instead, a few trolls are allowed to derail any discussion into BS.

I was searching for an old MM thread the other day; there used to be so many unique posters, it's sad what it's become.

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------
"This is a classic case of a handful of greedy fly fishermen getting too greedy." -Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as told to KUTV

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

A thread that should've been concluded in 25 to 30 posts was derailed at the beginning to usher in a marathon of responses...

Including mine.

>We all know the horse has
>been shot. SO PLEASE BURY
>THE HORSE!

You'd like that wouldn't ya.

Until your shame of an organization stops collecting government cheese and food stamps from the public, the horse will continue to be beat, kicked and stomped into oblivion.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-18 AT 11:23AM (MST)[p]Was not going to get back on again before I head for shell Wyoming but I wanted to thank NJ publicly towelie for the kind message he sent me. I didnt know there were do many ways to use the f word. He is very talented in his use of words. Thanks towel for the kind words and showing the kind of individual that you are.

Way to go birdy!

You spinning it and making it sound like I just PM'd you out of the blue with an F bomb filled PM.

You have sent me no less than 8 unsolicited PM's. I don't want to hear your lies or your fairy tales now maybe you'll get the F'N clue.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-18 AT 01:23PM (MST)[p]Ken-

I have no clue what was said in your pm exchange but I certainly do not agree with folks using personal attacks and vulgarity to make a point. That being said, you have made some ridiculous assertions on these threads, including a variety of personal attacks against me. However, I know that most of the readers on this forum see your comments for what they really are - an effort to distract and avoid the real issues.

Let me know when you return from your hunt if you would like to get together for lunch. We may both learn something or at least hear another perspective.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

Towelie, di DC you not just post me using the f bomb numerous times. And did guy ou not make fun of the clergy of my church? Your quite the work

You'd like that wouldn't ya.

Until your shame of an organization stops collecting government cheese and food stamps from the public, the horse will continue to be beat, kicked and stomped into oblivion

Towlie
Do not try and drag me into your gutter. You have no idea how I stand on SFW and the expo so do not make assumptions.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-18 AT 03:54PM (MST)[p]This site has been left in the dust by me a few times. I eventually make it back after a well deserved break but one thing I can count on is a few folks who derail a good conversation.
Thank gawd hunting season is near where I won't have time to read some of the nonsense.

I enjoy some of these topics. Especially from Grizz.
But there's always a few who ruin it.

I don't have any bad curse worded PMs from anyone to tattle on.

Good luck to you all this hunting season.

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

Says a lot about your self towelie. I am glad you like living in the gutter. I am sure others on mm are proud of the way you talk. Does it make yuh ou feel like a big man.

No towelie the video is not much of an apology. You have shown your true Colors. To me that's not much of a man. I didn't tell you anything that wasn't true. You were totally wrong on the nebo sheep issue. That can all be verified by the dwr.

At least he had the decency to apologize.

When 2Lumpy sent me a curse-laden PM filled with personal attacks and vitriol, he never even offered an apology. Hmmm.

Grizzly

"This is a classic case of a handful of greedy fly fishermen getting too greedy." -Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as told to KUTV

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."

>Grizz,
>That's cause he was serious and
>meant it.

Like I said to him, "I've got nothing against (him). I don't attack (people) personally."

If he decides to clear the anger, hatred, and resentment from his heart, I'll accept his apology. Or he can keep it, it doesn't affect me either way.

Grizzly

Yep.
Lotta drunken DM?s going around.

"If the DWR was just doing its job, and
wildlife and hunting were the actual focus,
none of this process would even matter.
But that is not the focus or the goal in any
of this. The current DWR regime, and
SFW were born out of wildlife declines,
and are currently operated and funded
under that paradigm. Those 200 Expo
tags would not even be worth anything if
the focus was where it was supposed to
be, and wildlife and tags were plentiful.
But under the current business model,
that is how the money and power is
generated. It is generated through the
rising "value"(monitization) of a declining
resource. A resource that is supposed to
be being beneficially managed for the
masses that own that resource, ie. US.
The problem is obvious, hedging is not a
long term sustainable strategy, and
others have to lose, for some to win. In
this case it is us, the many, and our
resources, that are being forced to lose,
because there is a minority who's power
and money is derived from our loses."

LONETREE 3/15/16

>Grizz,
>That's cause he was serious and
>meant it.

Man, what a double standard. Its ok if One does does it because he meant it. But its not ok if the other guy does it and meant it also???? Hmmm, Sounds like either a Democrap or SFW/DWR employee/lover.

Robi,
No double standard. Own what you say. I don't like certain people or their views. I stand by that and I'm ok with it.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-18 AT 09:33AM (MST)[p]It appears, to some people on both sides of the issue, the importance of keeping the current Expo tag system intact or changing it has gone way past discussing the amount of money available to wildlife projects! Color me gone!

>Robi,
>No double standard. Own what
>you say. I don't
>like certain people or their
>views. I stand by
>that and I'm ok with
>it.

Muley-73,

2 people did the same thing. You said 1 was ok, the other was not. That is a double standard.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-18 AT 11:19AM (MST)[p]Who did I say was not ok??? I think you're confusing Grizzly?s whinning with my comment.

I agree with muley73, I know Muley its possible. I don't care how its said, whether well thought out and respectful like grizz and Hawkeye, or the opposite like me. IF YOU SAID IT, OWN IT, or be a man and take it back as PUBLICALLY as you said it.

How is 2lumpy? I know he got wound up and bailed, I hope he is well.

You fellas keep it up, I look forward to stealing #1000

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

I agree 100% with owning what we post - whatever that may be. I personally don't believe that personal attacks or vulgarity help convey your message but to each his own. I also don't agree with posting false and unsupported statements or purposefully trying to sidetrack a thread. I have had my share of disagreements with M73 over the years but I have enjoyed the debates. I cannot say the same for tri and a few others because their goal is simply to distract and troll.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

>Who did I say was not
>ok??? I think you're
>confusing Grizzly?s winning with my
>comment.

Fixed it for you ;-)

Grizzly

Grizz,
I'm not sure what you think you're winning? But hey if you feel like you are that's great. From your comment it seems like you were still a little hurt over mean comments. But maybe i read you wrong. I obviously don't see the world the same way as you.

This is to Grizz,
Hi brother,did you say earlier that 2Lumpy was cursing in a PM?
Wow! He had to be upset to no end! I've chatted on phone and PM and he has been nothing but a gentleman.

Cody send me a PM if you think about and fill me in

Thanks guys for your time

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom