New guy in town...

Jbozahunter

I have been hovering on this site for quite some time. I enjoy the forums, (for the most part) and like to read the different opinions, etc. So I thought I'd join in on the fun. Not sure if I'm uploading pics right, but I'll give it a try. Here are a couple from my scouting trips this year.

Jbo

46b8d7224de6386e.jpg

46b8d7884f3ad8e8.jpg

46b8d91455dd818e.jpg

Welcome to Monster Muleys. Hope tou like this site , it's a blast , and very addicting. Some great people here .Now one way you can get in good is email me your gps numbers to that bottom picture LOL, seriously though , welocme aboard and thanks for sharing the pictures . Some good looking bucks and bulls...

yes, welcome, 'jboz'...to gain the 'true meaning' of sharing here at MM, you can send me your first 'PM' with the whereabouts of them nice bucks...and the bulls, too..if you wouldn't mind... to quote 'bogey'..."louis, this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship"...

Welcome. Nice way to start on this site. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Some real fine mule deer and the elk aren't to bad either. Good luck in your hunting ventures this year.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome. As far as the deer, not the biggest I've seen, but the biggest I've got pictures of. I drew two dream tags this year, and plan to give my taxidermist some more of my hard earned money. Wife wants to know where I plan to put them, she gave me some suggestions......

Welcome to MM. Nice pix. I drew a good tag this year as well and the wife gave me the same thing. I guess I will worry about that afterwards. Good luck on your hunts. There just around the corner.

JBOZ....YOU AND WY-HUNTER MUST BE SHARING THE SAME CAMERA/ PICS ON SCOUTING TRIPS. THE SAME PIC SHOWS UP IN THR GENERAL HUNTING SECTION, & MULEDEER SECTION FOR BOTH OF YOU. WELL I GUESS YOU JUST SHOT THE PIC OFF THE SAME RIDGE 2 SECONDS APART WITHOUT KNOWING EACH OTHERS WHERE ABOUTS....IT HAPPENS.----YD.

Happy to see you join us!
We always love to see pics like these and thanks for sharing!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Good to have you here at MM. My wife told me I can put all of my mounts in the bully barn. I told her that I'll be puttin' my bed in there too. We always joke around about it but their goin' in the new house!!!!! fatrooster.

Jbo, welcome and congrats on some pics of some real good lookin bucks and bulls.

YukonDall,
You'd better go back and look at the post from WY-Hunter. I think you'll see that the pics you're referring to were posted by Jbo in response to the original post.

>
> JBOZ....YOU AND WY-HUNTER MUST BE
>SHARING THE SAME CAMERA/ PICS
>ON SCOUTING TRIPS. THE
>SAME PIC SHOWS UP IN
>THR GENERAL HUNTING SECTION, &
>MULEDEER SECTION FOR BOTH OF
>YOU. WELL I GUESS
>YOU JUST SHOT THE PIC
>OFF THE SAME RIDGE 2
> SECONDS APART WITHOUT KNOWING
>EACH OTHERS WHERE ABOUTS....IT
>HAPPENS.----YD.

Dude lay off the newbie because hes the one who posted those picks on WY-Hunters thread, those are some beatiful bucks though man

>Good to see sombody else from
>rocket city on here. I
>also drew a pretty good
>elk tag south of town.
>

So, what area out south?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-07 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]Fatrooster - My heads are in the new house too. I just hope I can add another one this year.
A lot of wives are related.
Thanks for the pics. Not many weeks away until we can go after those big boys.

I was watching the Outdoor Channel while eating dinner and just as the hunter was getting ready to shot the Buck, my wife say "you better hurry and run" before it is too late. Bang, too late honey.

Brian

Yukon.....way to go bud.....way to show em' what this site is all about.

Welcome to MM jboz.....I guess. Post with caution!

Welcome! Thanks for the pics. My wife is about the same. I've got two great bucks and one Az. bull on the wall and she says that is it. I think she is serious too!

Thanks again guys for the welcome. My wife actually hunts too, so she doesn't actually give me as much grief as some do. I do think she'd draw the line on putting a moose over the bed though. Here's a few pics of last season's hunts.

46ba2a621eca7dad.jpg

My goat scored 83 3/8 after drying....

46ba2a8b1f486d65.jpg

This is my first bowkill elk....

46ba2af820abc302.jpg

46ba2c6525af252b.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom