New guy needs help!

ID_Elkmagnet

Hi every one this is my first post on MM I have been lurking for a while and decided to log in because I need help I just drew a tag in your favorite area and have never been there before so I was hoping all of you kind gents would tell me where to shoot another B&C deer in Idaho. I had a nice guy tell me where a big deer was hiding in an open hunt a few years back and I found and shot it the next day. My first booner! He said he went back to get him a week later but I had already killed it too bad for him. Im not asking for your honey hole just where a 200" typical is. The thing is I dont want to spend the money on gas to scout to much and I dont have the time to do it, you know with the new boat and all...
So please help. Thanks

Im kidding just a little Ice breaker my name is Justin a few of you know me from some other forums as Elkmagnet.

Welcome to the forum! Don't judge too harshly, people will start relaxing once archery season opens on the 30th... ;)

Mike

hahaha clever. i was already thinking of smart ass remarks by the time i was halfway through your paragraph. i like your intro tho and welcome to the board!

Hey Justin, Just head up Bear creek or is it Deer creek. It doesn't matter just go past the second bridge and head up on the hill. There is a 200 incher behind every bush. Nice work on your intro. Welcome to the Board, it can be addictive, but what isn't.

DZ

Thanks for the warm welcome I figure most guys read the title and didnt even bother with it. You all just read it so you could leave a smart a$$ remark, well thats what I would have done anyway.
Justin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom