new huntin buddy

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
We got our little guy home from the NICU and he is doing great. This is the face he made when I told him thet he was too small to go on the muzz hunt this year. Almost time to start scouting!!!

156084.jpg

That handsome little guy brought a smile to my face. Can't wait 'till you start posting hunting pics of him. You must be proud parents.

Cute little bugger, good to hear he is doing well! Thats the same face I make when I don't draw a tag.

glad everything is going good.Cute little tike! He has more hair then I do!!! I make that face when the wife says I cant put in for another state!! Congrats, hope mom is doing good also

Later, Brandon

Cute guy! My little man is 2, not old anough for a hunt yet, but took him fishen' this weekend.
Michael

Congrats, and hope everyone is well.

MH - my little one is 20mos. and she hunts with me. I've been taking her since she was 4wks. Just plop 'em in a back pack and away you go! 2yrs. is way old enough to hunt.

LAST EDITED ON May-18-04 AT 01:57PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-18-04 AT 01:18?PM (MST)

my dad took me every year from the time I was born.
This was 1982 and I was the ripe old age of 2.
095229.jpg

Parker is only 7lbs at 7 weeks, but maybe by sep. he'll be big enough to go.
157924.jpg

I guess if they are really small and you shoot a big elk, you can send them in to pull out the guts that you can't reach.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom