New Hunting Partner

beech18

Little off subject but its the off season. Last month picked up hopefully my new huntin buddy. Shes a German Shepherd. Been taking her on my daily conditioning hikes up through the hills the last acouple of weeks to help her burn off some puppy energy. I think she'll do fine going out to hunting camp with us with how she acts now, mabey even let her tag along huntin. Pictured here about a week ago, she was about 9 weeks old.
439img_1396.jpg

Good choice on a new partner . We have a 7 year old , female , shepard . She is a great camp dog and loves the hiking . Ours has some hip issues , but she she still keeps up and never runs out of energy .

She is a sheddin fool , and murder on the hardwood floor but I wouldnt trade her for any thing . Congrats on the new pup

Shes already found a place in this family. Had to put down our 12 year old Shepherd last summer, shes got big shoes (paws) to fill but doing well so far at it.

Never gave it any thought about sheds. Might have too. She already likes sheds. Got some landscaping around the house and using sheds to decorate it, shes in there playing with the sheds all the time. Anybody train a dog to look for sheds? Was it a hard item to train the dog on or did it come easily?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom