New Hunting Partner!!

AZ402

Here is my new baby boy.
BABY-D2017.jpg

His name is Brasen James Durkalec born 4-1-05 7lbs 10ounces

Good lookin little guy,Enjoy him.I got all girls,love 'em to death but I don't think it's the same as having a son: RIMROCK

Congratulations PAPA. Wishing you and the family a happy and wonderful life ahead for you.
Having only one daughter, I don't know the feeling of having a SON but that doesn't change a thing about my love for her.

Brian

STAN, WAY TO GO DUDE. HE WILL BE THE FOCAL POINT OF YOUR LIFE, AND EVENTUALLY YOUR BEST FRIEND. I KNOW, I BEEN THERE WITH MY TWO KIDS. THEY GROW UP SO FAST, DONT MISS A MINUTE OF IT. I PLANNED ALL OF MY HUNTING TRIPS AROUND MY KIDS SCHEDULE, GLAD I DID. ONE TURNED OUT TO BE A LAWYER IN CHICAGO/ ONE A FINANCIAL WHIZ. GOOD LOOKIN KID, CONGRATS....YD.

Fine looking partner there Stan. Looks like you'll have a lot of fun in the Arizona woods for many years to come. Congrats.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Stan.Congratulations !!!!!!!!! Nothing like it in the whole world. Hope all is well with the wife also. Thanks for the pic......Nate

Thanks guys, I'm a pretty proud papa. From the possibility of my wife and I never being able to have children to this
BABY-D2015.jpg

It's pretty awesome.

Stan
Congrats to you and the wife on the new addition! I'm sure he'll follow in papa's footsteps and be another elk slayer!

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

Congrats on a fine boy. Enjoy your time with him. Spending time helping him learn the outdoors will be time well spent. In only a short time he will be as big as you are and thinking of girls.

Phantom Hunter

Congrats!

(he looks like he already has more hair on his head than I do!)

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Huge congrats Stan!

Anyone who has kids knows that there is NO greater thing in the world than to hold your own baby. Beats a big ol' elk any day.... ;-) Sounds like a cliche, but they absolutely change your life!!!

I'm taking my oldest on his first turkey hunt in unit 23 in a couple of weeks! I've been waiting 10 years for this, and I can't wait!!!

S.

:)

Stan! Great job man, congratulations to you and your wife. They truly are blessings in our lives. Teah him to hunt them big bulls...
JD

That's one good looking little feller! Congrats! - just remember how sweet and innocent he looks now - hold onto that memory because you will need it when he wrecks your truck his first time out hunting with his friends!
ROY

Hey there AZ, congrats on the boy he's a cute little bugger. I got a new hunting buddy back in January, can't wait 'till he can come with me. But until then I'll take his 5 year old sister. Well, good luck with the little guy.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Stan:

Marrying a nurse finally paid off! While it's obvious he got his good looks from his mom, he undoubtedly inherited your adventurous spirit (Lord, help us all)!

It's a given he sure won't be wanting for attention; lots of love up your way. Give my congrats to both your extended families! Can't wait to see him in person ...

Tom

I've been hunting and fishing with my little guy since he was two, so the day will come sooner than you might think! My 2 year old baby girl got to reel in her first fish this afternoon! There is nothing better than sharing the outdoors with your kids. Congrats!

His first time granparents are here for ten days. I haven't got to hold him much this week but can't wait to get him aquainted with the "hills".

Not sure how I missed this one.

Congrats to you on one of the most meaningful things you will ever experience!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom