New Kuiu Pattern

derquhart

So it appears Kuiu is phasing out the verde pattern for a 'Verde 2.0' pattern. Kind of sucks for anyone buying verde and wanting to add to it. I was going to buy a complete set with the 30% off sale this week but quickly changed my mind when I realized this. Well, along with the fact nothing in the most common sizes seems to be in stock.

Are you sure they're doing away with the old Verde? I thought it was just another option.

I have one shirt in 2.0 and I can't say I like it as much as Verde. I don't think the animals give a crap but we have to be in fashion you know.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

That figures. I started buying most everything in Major Brown anyway, I find I get a lot more good out of it when you can wear it without looking like Bubba.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I don't like the 2.0....I think it has too much LIGHT tan in it. I prefer a bit more brown and green than so much light tan.

Same story here....I've wanted to buy some size 36 attack pants in verde for 3 months....haven't had ANY in stock. I had to buy mine used from a guy in Maine. I love the pants but they need to get a grip on their production or people will simply go buy Sitka. Its ridiculous. I don't get it.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

While I am a fan of Kuiu product, and own an embarrassing amount of it, I share the shock and disbelief that they can't get their operations in order after all of this time! I can't tell you how any times I have gone to their site, had a whole cart full of goods, and then scrapped the whole thing when some or several fthings the items were backordered! But I guess the joke is on me as I keep going back for more punishment and throwing my dollars their way?

I kind of like the 2.0 btw, seems to have more contrast in darks and lights, which I think help to break up your pattern and silhouette. That's why I was a fan of the old school predator camo for so long. But really as mentioned......it's all about making a fashion statement?

I doubt Kuiu will make any changes to their operations to improve on the inventory management issues they have as long as they keep raking it in. And I am one of the guilty who supports their bad habits.

It's not bad habits it's finances. Jason obviously can't put out a million dollar order on each size and each color of each item he sells.

We can argue about the wisdom of losing sales vs the cost of capital outlay but this is how he runs the company. and it keeps the cost down to the consumer. I can live with it because I get the best product on the market for less money than the competition. my theory is if I can wait 18 years for my sheep tag I can wait 6 weeks for a shirt.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-16 AT 04:00PM (MST)[p]"My theory is if I can wait 18 years for my sheep tag, I can wait 6 weeks for a shirt."

Touch?!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom