New Little Huntin Buddy!!!

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
NVMDF2 and his wife finally got thier little boy yesterday!!! The little feller's name is Cooper and I have a sneeking suspicion that he's going to be a hunting fool just like his old man.

I called my boy and told him about it and the first thing he said was, "Do you think we can we take him shed hunting with us?" I told him we had to give it a year or so but that he'll be coming with soon enough. :)

Congratulations man!!! You're going to make a great dad. :)

NvrEnuf

Congrats NVMDF2! That is great news, I'm sure you are going to have many, many fond memories with your new buddy.
Pointer

COngrats!! My little boy will be 6 months old next week!! Kids are just AWESOME!! I cant wait to get my boy in the hills with me!!

Congrats to both parents!!!

TUFF

Congrats

I have three boys and one girl. They love to hunt as much as me.
Enjoy your boy and take him with you as much as you can. Sart him young.

buckmstr

Congrats to them o their new addittion....my son will 1 yaer old in 6 weeks and cannot wait to take him hunting!

Shawn,

Man that is good news. I had just received a PM this past Monday from Shon and saying that she was due any day. I said let me know when she does, never bothered to check this thread till now to see what you were up to, great surprise.

New home and new baby that is just great for them.

Brian

Thanks for all the kind words guys. you know, you never quite understand how things like this will affect you, but once it's said and done, presto, your a different person. I'm such a licky guy. it's very humbling. Again, thanks for everyones kind words.

NVMDF and COOPER

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom