New Mexico Online App

Magnus100

Happy New Year!!!
Has anyone applied for New Mexico Oryx online before? I Know the deadline is Feb 3 but am not sure if you can apply for this online. Anyone know the scoop?
Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
Yes in past years you could apply for everything NM had to offer online. Inless they change change things you should be able to do it again this year. I am headed to the Stallion range feb. 17th and 18th.

Thanks for the response... I am going to apply with a buddy but also want to start putting my kids in for the hunt. If my daughter draws, I am mule/backpack/daddyslave.
Good luck on your hunt,
Mike

Anyone know when the online app for Oryx will be available?

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

must have just become available today, it wasn't there yesterday.

thanks

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Just applied for the first round of sadness! Oryx, bear, elk depredation. Good luck and here we go again!

Heading for the Stallion range next week. Hopefully will post a picture of success next week.

hntnhrd,
let us know how you do. I have that hunt for Feb. 17th & 18th. Have 300 mag will travel

I'll give all the info I have when I get back. One shot deal. Wish me luck. My 300 wthby is getting anxious. I hope I can hold her (elanor) back till we see a good one!!

Anybody get an email confirmation of their application yet? I printed off my application, but have not gotten a confirmation for oryx.

You will not receive a confirmation this year. It says to print off the application as you will not get a confirmation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom