New Mexico Unit 45

SAD90

Anyone hunted Unit 45 yet this year? How's it looking? I ask because I leave in three days to head up and hunt for Mule Deer. Oct 26-30. I know there's already been a couple seasons and the Elk hunters just finished up as well. Anyone spot some Nice bucks out there?

I just got back from 45 today. I was out there elk hunting. I saw a group of 6 muleys with 2 decent bucks around the mora area. But the wind was blowing like crazy sat and sunday.

>
>Ill send a PM later this
>week
>I'm going up with a buddy
>to finish elk next 2
>days
>
>Hunt Hard
>Live Free
> RIP

Sent me a PM too when you get back. We head down from Nebraska to hunt the first week of November in unit 45.

santa fe ski basin

end of campground in Holy ghost, follow the trail

iron gate

davis willow to elk mountain to the top

the dome

sierra mosca

bull creek

cow creek

there are few options to try

we saw few forkies and some very nice bucks while 2nd archery hunt for elk

good luck and we ll be hunt second rifle Nov 2-6

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom