New, need help.

Shummy

Very Active Member
I've been working in Idaho for a few years, so I finally moved my family here. We have a house on 5 acres on the West end of Eagle. We have very big running pointing dogs that we run in American Field trials and bird hunt with. I need to find somewhere close to us that I can run them everyday, like BLM land, or something private I could access. I have friends in Emmett, and Payette with lots of property, but it would be nice if there was somewhere around here. I would appreciate any help that you had to offer. In return, I'd be happy to take you hunting with some of the best bird dogs in the country!

Blm on west side of hwy 16 just past deep canyon and if you go into subdivision on north end by canada rd theres access hordes of pheasant on private farm land in center of subdivision I would see them crossing roads a lot private to blm my old garbage route good luck!

Steck park is not that far. Been a number of years since I hunted it. I never left there without my limit of Chuckars.

DZ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom