New president

B

bearman

Sad day for us in rural America. Nothing worse than a white hating black man that wants our guns.

F that son of a #####, he aint my president. what the hell happened? dig in deep, the end is near. the bible says the antichrist will have power for 42 months. that means we have until 20 july 2012. . . if you want to kill a big buck youre time is running out.

Happy Hunting

I agree time to read Revelations 16-21, mostly which talks about Isreal being abanden from the countries of the west. (America perhaps)

Time to move to New Zealand. Anyone up for hunting red stag?

why do so many Nevadans take the low road, Iv'e allways wondered that, is it the alkaline soil?

You guys are joking right? I hope so.

I'm a native to Nev. country boy and would be embarrassed if others came to the Nevada site and read that skin-head trash talk.

I'm not telling anyone which way to vote, or marketing for either party. I am just saying that the way your using your words says a lot about a person, and I would hope that others do not judge the rest of us Nevadan's by the way you decide to use your free speach.

Jason Baden

You guys are joking right? I hope so.
I'm a native to Nev. country boy and would be embarrassed if others came to the Nevada site and read that skin-head trash talk.

I'm not telling anyone which way to vote, or marketing for either party. I am just saying that the way your using your words says a lot about a person, and I would hope that others do not judge the rest of us Nevadan's by the way you decide to use your free speach.

+1

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-08 AT 02:05PM (MST)[p]+3, thanks offroad that needed to be said. Despite your personal feelings civility is important when speaking in public.

There is change already. They have taken out the Rose Garden, and will be planting a new watermelon patch!

Don't worry guys. Most people know that there are mostly good people in Nevada. As with any state there is always going to be bad apples. It is just pretty sad to hear because there are so many people have come so far yet there are some that are so far behind.

JR

I guess you haven't seen the world celebrating this election too!!!! Are you saying that there are that many stupid people out there in this world that made a bad decision? There is world wide support for this guy.... besides when did the last Democrat take your hunting privaliges away and a Republican give them back?........ Never!!!!

We dont have to worry much, When was the last time you saw a black person keep a job for 4 years????

guess I might pack up my rifles and head to Mexico where my girlfriend is she told me that she met a rancher that has 25000 acres and she got me permission to hunt it

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-08 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-08 AT 10:37?PM (MST)

The sooner you clowns pack your bags and move out of here the better for the rest of us, less competion for tags. My buddy couldnt hold a job for more than 4 years and he moved to Mexico too.

well to tell you the truth if I go to mexico it wont be for good, it be for just a vacation, so maybe you better pack and leave make it better for us all

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-08 AT 08:33PM (MST)[p]To those who think it is wrong to say what ever one thinks. You are the ones who are behind, we have free speech. And if you look at the red and blue us map he won only by the big city people.

nov 4th marked a sad sad day in american history, wonder why the sale of firearms are through the roof? quess them people dont trust the black islamic president elect who cant prove his birth place and claims to be a christian. hold on tight my friends for one day we will take this country back. keep those guns locked and loaded!

Lets give Califruiti Vegas, Carson, & Reno. We have a better state to live in and those Liberls have all the gaming they want

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-08
>AT 08:33?PM (MST)

>
>To those who think it is
>wrong to say what ever
>one thinks. You are the
>ones who are behind, we
>have free speech. And if
>you look at the red
>and blue us map he
>won only by the big
>city people.

Use of free speach was in my first mail. "I would hope that others do not judge the rest of us Nevadan's by the way you decide to use your free speach."

I agree that everyone has their right to free speach. In fact, I at most time enjoy listening to how some use theirs. It is if not educational, it is down right entertaining. Moreover, when some folks use their right to free speak it helps others identify those that, as you mentioned "are behind".

In my personal opinion, it enables me to know who I should steer clear of and keep out of my circle.

Thanks for shopping :)

Jason

got this in a email thought i would pass it on

Fellow Sportsman,
Hello, my name is Rich Pearson and I have been active in the firearm rights movement for over 40 years. For
the past 15 years, I have served in the Illinois state capitol as the chief lobbyist for the Illinois State Rifle
Association.
I lobbied Barack Obama extensively while he was an Illinois State Senator. As a result of that experience, I
know Obama?s attitudes toward guns and gun owners better than anyone. The truth be told, in all my years in
the Capitol I have never met a legislator who harbors more contempt for the law-abiding firearm owner than
Barack Obama.
Although Obama claims to be an advocate for the 2nd Amendment, his voting record in the Illinois Senate paints
a very different picture. While a state senator, Obama voted for a bill that would ban nearly every hunting rifle,
shotgun and target rifle owned by Illinois citizens. That same bill would authorize the state police to raid homes
of gun owners and forcibly confiscate banned guns. Obama supported a bill that would shut down law-abiding
firearm manufacturers including Springfield Armory, Armalite, Rock River Arms and Les Baer. Obama also
voted for a bill that would prohibit law-abiding citizens from purchasing more than one gun per month.
Without a doubt, Barack Obama has proven himself to be an enemy of the law abiding firearm owner. At the
same time, Obama has proven himself to be a friend to the hardened criminal. While a state senator, Obama
voted 4 times against legislation that would allow a homeowner to use a firearm in defense of home and family.
Does Barack Obama still sound to you like a ?friend? of the law-abiding gun owner?
And speaking of friends, you can always tell a person by the company they keep. Obama counts among his
friends the Rev. Michael Pfleger - a renegade Chicago priest who has openly called for the murder of gun shop
owners and pro-gun legislators. Then there is his buddy Richard Daley, the mayor of Chicago who has declared
that if it were up to him, nobody would be allowed to own a gun. And let's not forget Obama?s pal George
Soros - the guy who has pumped millions of dollars into the UN?s international effort to disarm law-abiding
citizens.
Obama has shown that he is more than willing to use other people?s money to fund his campaign to take your
guns away from you. While a board member of the leftist Joyce Foundation, Barack Obama wrote checks for
tens of millions of dollars to extremist gun control organizations such as the Illinois Council Against Handgun
Violence and the Violence Policy Center.
Does Barack Obama still sound to you like a ?friend? of the law-abiding gun owner?By now, I'm sure that many of you have received mailings from an organization called ?American Hunters
and Shooters Association(AHSA)? talking about what a swell fellow Obama is and how he honors the 2nd
Amendment and how you will never have to worry about Obama coming to take your guns. Let me make it
perfectly clear - everything the AHSA says about Obama is pure hogwash. The AHSA is headed by a group
of left-wing elitists who subscribe to the British view of hunting and shooting. That is, a state of affairs where
hunting and shooting are reserved for the wealthy upper-crust who can afford guided hunts on exclusive private
reserves. The AHSA is not your friend, never will be.
In closing, I'd like to remind you that I'm a guy who has actually gone nose to nose with Obama on gun rights
issues. The Obama I know cannot even begin to identify with this nation?s outdoor traditions. The Obama I
know sees you, the law abiding gun owner, as nothing but a low-class lummox who is easily swayed by the
flash of a smile and a ration of rosy rhetoric. The Obama I know is a stony-faced liar who has honed his skill at
getting what he wants - so long as people are willing to give it to him.
That's the Barack Obama I know.

Sincerely,
(original signed)
Richard A. Pearson
Executive Director
Illinois State Rifle Association

>>wonder why the sale of
>firearms are through the roof?>

Your right, gun sales are wild right now.... I just got back from Mark4&Strike this morn'n and we were talking about gun sales being through the roof.

Gun shops has analyzed it as the econonomy being in the hole and people loosing their jobs on a daily basis, therefore, having to sell their guns... which then opens up the gun shops to being able to sell more guns at a lower price because they now have so many in stock.

Which I can't complain about. Heck, I just went in for a couple choke tubes for my over/under and and almost walked out with a 30-30 or the nice .357 revolver they had there.

I'm not familiar with the Pearon fellow, but that letter he wrote hit the internet like a wild fire :).

For those who are interested in gun-control and lobbyist for/against can get good up to date info by the NRA, which I am a member of, and I would assume many here are also.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/read.aspx?id=4226

Happy hunting everyone !!

Jason

If it were not for the out of state folks and those from Reno and Vegas, there wouldn't any public land and very little wildlife in most of Nevada, the fruitcake county commissioners in Elko would be selling it off right now, John Carpenters dream never came to pass, its too bad, maybe most of the locals would have gotten frustrated at nothing to hunt and shot each other

>>>wonder why the sale of
>>firearms are through the roof?>
>
>Your right, gun sales are wild
>right now.... I just got
>back from Mark4&Strike this morn'n
>and we were talking about
>gun sales being through the
>roof.
>
>Gun shops has analyzed it as
>the econonomy being in the
>hole and people loosing their
>jobs on a daily basis,
>therefore, having to sell their
>guns... which then opens up
>the gun shops to being
>able to sell more guns
>at a lower price because
>they now have so many
>in stock.
>
>Which I can't complain about. Heck,
>I just went in for
>a couple choke tubes for
>my over/under and and almost
>walked out with a 30-30
>or the nice .357 revolver
>they had there.

I gotta retract part of this email. What I was saying above obviously relates to hunting rifles etc due to economy and people selling the gun shops their guns to get money, but I was watching the news last night on gun sales, and a local shop was almost completely sold out of assult type guns AK's as a result of the election. Couldn't keep them on the shelf they said.

Do you even know what you just said Piper? How are all the nonresidents along with the Vegas and Reno people helping preserve the public land across the state? I'm not sticking up for the county commissioners in Elko, but in no way, are those people having any word in what goes on in the other counties of the state. As for your last comment, I think it would be smart for you to just keep playing on the internet cause if you were to show up in Elko with your Obama memorabilia saying what you said before, you would have a completely different point of view.

there are lots of ways people from other countys help preserve public lands in Elko county, not only other countys but other states, my point is the people in Elko county are mixed up and the majority would sell public land to the highest bidder, there would be even less Elk in Elko county if it weren't for folks from other countys in the state,I can tell you I have heard things about wildlife from some of the Elko county Commissioners that are unbelievable, Russell is one of them, and guess who votes these guys in? actually Im coming to Elko over thanksgiving, going to do a little chukar hunting, there are plenty of Obama stickers running around Elko Im sure,but maybe I can find one to stick on my red neck pickup, are you any relation to Larry Gilbertson?

I tell you what, where are you when we are fighting for getting more elk out there? We are fighting right now! And I'm there are you? No way are you! And there are some people in political positions that are down right not good for wildlife. You better get involved piper before you start talking about what you don't know.

Im a nonresident so what I can do is limited, after I moved away it took a few years to get over the reoccuring nightmares about trying to get more elk on the mountain over there, and I didn't get much help, good luck to you and who ever works to get more wildlife for the people,thats why I get on here and try to stir things up, In case you didn't know the wildlife managment plan for most of area 6 can be revisited in about a year from now, the wildlife commissioners agreed to a 7 year time frame, somebody has to bring it up for revision, and with some sportsmen participation the numbers can be brought up, there is plenty of quality habitat, Im hoping there is some more people on this site that care enough to get involved its good to hear that you are

I sit on the county wildlife board and go to every commission meeting and have been involved for many years. The Well resource plan has been up and we are fighting it right now. Until we get sportsmen to get involved nothing will happen. To many ranchers show up and oppose the elk. And no sportsmen show up. The commission has some sitting on it that oppose elk. But piper to come on the Nevada sight and start talking about what the city people and non-residents do for are wildlife is totally incorrect. It is a select few that care what happens to all Nevada wildlife that fight the war.

I know what you are saying, I was hoping it would get better but I guess not, don't be sensitive, its not the few people like you that are the problem, Im trying to get a responce out of some of the others on this site, thats why I posted the one comparing how Utah hunters get involved to how Nevada hunters get involved and thats why Utah has so much more opportunity,most of the hunting enthusiasts in Elko should be ashamed, one example, when the BLM asked for comments on the Spruce Mnt elk managment plan, Nevada Bighorns got involved and members commented or numbers would be lower for that area, and most of the people that responded were from the reno area, its really sad when you realize that most Nevada hunters will probably only get one bull elk tag in their lifetime, its too bad there is so much apathy among the hunters in the Elko area, thanks for taking up the fight, Im sure you know how much it means to people when they have a chance to hunt big game in Nevada

Diffenatly the bighorns unlimited helped and one main supporter is the wildlife coalition. It amazes me how many people complain about deer numbers and how hard it is to get an elk tag. If the dumb a** would help the fight we could have it so much better. Most wont take the time to help but like to complain.

piper all I have herd from you in the last few post is how bad Nevada's hunting is. you have not said a good thing about NV and you sound like a broken record more elk more elk. well I sure haven't seen your plan. no all you do is talk. if you would like to come back to NV and help fine but don't sit over in Utah and knock the folks in elko.

I grew up in Elko, and lived around there for 40 yrs or so and If I lived there now I would be trying to help make that great Nevada hunting experence available for more people, sure hope you are, oh and I live in Wyoming

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom