new record bull moose. who has the govner moose tag?

T

tacticalbowhunter

Does anyone know who has the govner moose tag? just recorded a bull 2 hours ago in the snow so we can be on him at first light. I have seen alot of big shiras moose but this bull is crazy big. let me know asap

Lets see a picture of it before the magazine says you cant post it.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Looks like a good mature bull that would probably gross around 165-170. They are sure big animals.

Give him a year or 2. That is a great looking bull and good video thanks. In fact I don't know if one could find a better looking bull. I think it is a long shot from state record. Just my 2 cents.
Rutnbuck

i know the guy that has number 3 with a bow and this one dwarfs it.

A trail cam picture of this bull is posted on the sheep' goats, moose, antelope, etc. forum, posted by swbuckmaster!!!

ya i know swbuckmaster they were trying to find him earlier this year but took another bull. Now the gov tag just shot a different bull that was smaller so looks like he is hopefully going to make it to next year!!!!

Sure is a pretty bull. The state record archery bull (171+ gross, 168 7/8 net inches) is sitting about 15' from me right now and the bull in your video is in the same arena. This bull is about 10-15 inches from the overall state record. Not that inches matter, because the bull in your video is a dandy. One thing about the scoring system for moose is it gives little credit to a bull's mass and space.

No way anyone should ever pass the bull in the video. Fun to watch those giants in the wild. Go find his sheds and let us know the actual facts. He won't move far from where he is now until he sheds.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

that a great bull.he the one we where after when my bull came out.i'm vary happy with my bull.i had a great time

Were you the one with scott? If so that was a sweet bull! bigger then most bulls i see people kill on the unit!!

Should be a awesome bull for next season.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I would start babysitting him right now with 17 points, free hay every week, LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom