new sporting good srore

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-11 AT 09:51PM (MST)[p]I have heard we are getting a Dicks sporting good store in St.George. I have never been to one ,but I hear they are big .

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-11 AT 09:23PM (MST)[p]Heck ya maybe I'll get lucky and get a job there that would be sweet.

Hey Bigjohn, when is this supposed to take place? That is exciting to hear.

>Heck ya maybe all get lucky
>and get a job there
>that would be sweet.

You are not trying very hard Aaron....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Hey now I put in lots of apps today, I even did my hair instead of wearing a hat. Went threw half a tank driving from one place to another.

Haha the funny thing is JB I looked over my post knowing I messed up some were before I posted. I haven't been paying attention in class sorry lol. Going to fix now. I sure hope I didn't make that mistake on a app today.

They are moving the dirt now. Its the old setters rv park on river rd. I have never been to one,but i was told they carry all kinds of sporting goods. One person i talk to said they dont sell guns another said they do ? I hear they are in salt lake .I may have to check one out when i go up for the expo.

They have lots of them here in Chicago. They are about 75% athletics and 25% hunting/fishing. They are OK but nothing compared to Sportsmens Warehouse or anything as far as outdoors stuff.

They suck. Very little in the way of hunting/outdoor stuff. Geared towards sports like football, baseball and soccer.

No wonder it's called Dicks.

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

no need to get excited we have one in boise and it blows! much more expensive than sports autority. a pack of bass senko worms costs 9.99. i did find a cool thing at least to me.......they had a complete set of those little football helmets you get in the gum machines. ben trying for years to get them all. now i do ! gun selection is very poor optics as well. if you like outragously priced clothes and shoes or a re a hardcore softball player you might love it !

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT.HAVE ONE HERE IN KENTUCKY CLOSE TO ME AND I DRIVE 60 MILES TO A SPORTSMANS TO GET ANYTHING THAT I NEED.

Hey Robb, How are you doing? I've stayed off MM for a while since I didn't draw anything out there lately. Also spent way more time than usual to chase whitetails here on public land this year.

Last 2 years I stacked points when I should have drawn something, so I am nervous this year my luck will break the dam. Saw some of your posts and was thinking of asking your opinion on WY moose. I have 6 hunts I'm thinking of applying for all relatively close and overlapping in NW CO & SW WY.

There is one down the street from where I work. In my opinion, it is the same to worse than sports authority. They hardly have any hunting or fishing stuff in there. Mainly, ski, shoes, exercise stuff, etc.

I've never been in one, but all the other BBs I've seen them mentioned on say they aren't that much into the hunting and fishing stuff. More than a few have said that the employees don't know a rifle from a shotgun! Maybe with the knowledge Aaron has he can get hired in that new one and be manager of that section of the store and who knows what from there!!!

Well lucky for us we have Sportsman Warehouse just down the street. :) Gary(the manager) gets on here from Sportsmans .He has told me about our post. Maybe we can get him to post up and say hi.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom