New state record?

Been trying to find that ranch on Eplus for a week and can’t. Either they have only a portion of it in the system under a different name, or the guy was lucky enough to draw and the ranch isn’t part of the system.
MASSIVE bull especially as dry as it was in 17 most of the year

Been trying to find that ranch on Eplus for a week and can’t. Either they have only a portion of it in the system under a different name, or the guy was lucky enough to draw and the ranch isn’t part of the system.
Ranch owners son killed the bull.

I heard rumors of a big bull in this area a couple years ago. If it is the same bull, then all of the private land and thick cover allowed him to survive a couple extra years after growing a big rack. Congratulations to the hunter.

hossblur,

Thanks for sharing,

It was on the Cat mountain ranch. I drew an antelope tag in there years ago during the a plus days. Ranch manager chased us around and cussed us out for not going where he told us (he told us we could only hunt one corner of the ranch because the rest “had elk hunters”) Game warden was called, was a **** show. One star ⭐️ don’t recommend ??‍♂️

Dang that’s a big sumbitch ! Congrats to the hunter.

I might get a little shaky watching that stud coming in. I had one not quite that big but huge on the last day of the 2nd archery season about 10 years ago come in to 30 yards into an open meadow walking straight at me at full draw forever. Things went down hill from there…..but I think about it still about every other day.

It was on the Cat mountain ranch. I drew an antelope tag in there years ago during the a plus days. Ranch manager chased us around and cussed us out for not going where he told us (he told us we could only hunt one corner of the ranch because the rest “had elk hunters”) Game warden was called, was a **** show. One star ⭐️ don’t recommend ??‍♂️
Ass wipes! If someone can find it on eplus I’ll buy you a burrito!

Well, sometimes the stars align.

Or maybe they trucked in a farm bull and blasted him, made big waves with state record talk and then put the ranch up for sale.

Or maybe its all coincidence. Big bull either way, but just like spider bull, i question legitimacy of wild kill without prior year sheds.

Well, sometimes the stars align.

Or maybe they trucked in a farm bull and blasted him, made big waves with state record talk and then put the ranch up for sale.

Or maybe its all coincidence. Big bull either way, but just like spider bull, i question legitimacy of wild kill without prior year sheds.

EBC4B13B-2416-4016-B063-80FD31B41C72.png

Not that its small but the ranch is only 23K deeded acres, not the 40 or 50k acres they put in the listing. I love how realtors include blm and state land leases in the acreage total. In this case, a lot of the public is accessible and not land locked.

The conspiracy theories are running. The bull has/had been seen by others.

Theres a reason some of the biggest animals killed are never seen on the www.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom