New Tatoo

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I'm not a big fan of tatoos but my friend at work got a new one. I think it's pretty cool! It does go all the way around the arm. Jessica is his daughters name.

How many of you have tatoos?

441dc19162e2d1e7.jpg

OK Steve,

Confess up, is that you or 707deadred since you both work together?????????????
As far as Tattoo's go that isn't bad at all.

Brian

I have one I designed with a great non typical muledeer rack and instead of a head I have a heart with my kids names in it..I'm just to afraid to get it done.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-06 AT 02:49PM (MST)[p]Kilowatt,
It's not Deadred707! That little sissy??LOL!

Zigga, I could take the pain of the tatoo. It's the "beating" from the wife I couldn't take!LOL

Steve

I have a few tatoo's, One on my back is some tribal type tatoo that extends from shoulder to shoulder. On my chest if have started a whole series of tatoo's that are from that movie reign of fire. I've gotten the chest done but still need the stomach and arms done. I'm not looking forward to the stomach tatoo's, I've heard that is most painfull. The tatoo's are of dragons if you haven't seen that movie. When all done I'll post pics.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-06 AT 04:12PM (MST)[p]I use to work with an old Machinist that had "twin screws" tattoo'd on his posterior.
A screw or for better wording, a propeller from a battle ship was tattoo on each cheek of his butt. He did this in the Navy after the Bombing of Pearl Harbor. Said that it didn't remember it hurting, but then he was drunk too.

Brian

LMAO No way would I get that on my arm It looks like driftwood. I told him befor he got it be sure you like it because its not an EZ tatoo to pull off and look good.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

THAT HOMER SIMPSON TATTOO IS THE BEST ONE I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE!!!

ANYBODY STILL GOT THAT ONE???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING???

When my dad was in the navy in the '50's, one of his shipmates had barber pole stripes put on his pecker. Swole up so bad he almost died. OUCH !!!

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

D-CUP!!!

I'LL PASS ON THE BARBER POLL!!!

THANKS FOR SENDING ME THE SIMPSON TATTO!!!

WILL YOU PLEASE SEND IT TO B_F_E_???

FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T SEND HIM ANYTHING & I CAN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM HIM,DAMN COMPUTERS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT WOULD LIKE TO POST THE SIMPSON TATTOO,FIRST OFF I DON'T KNOW HOW & SECOND THE BOYS WITH THEIR BADGES WOULD TOAST ME AGAIN!!!

JB,

Worked with a fella overseas that was a POW during the Korean War and although no one cared to see, he would whip it out and show it if no one believed him. Said that as a POW all they did was sit around in cell naked and smoked opium pipes and give themselves tatoo's. Well one night under a "heavy cloud" as he called it, he got the ink out and proceded to make two "dots" on the head of his penis. After doing that, he said it swelled up so he had more room to Tatoo so he went from this ( * * ) to this " hi girl" with the two dots as the dots over the letter I.

Brian

Homer was air brushed!!!(sorry guys)
I have a few and want a new one that gonna be
a happy face right above the crack of my ARSE
however "the red head" has a problem with it so
we are negotiations about what and where!
BTW we have a new hunter out in the world... my
son whos 12 just finished HUNTER SAFTY!
And passed.... I sat thru it and it felt like hell
or traffic school! I am so glad that it done....
Now I have get him a Quad.... JUST KIDDING BOBCATBESS!
Shooting I mean lots of shooting! He want lessons on Trap
and Skeet!
And all those youth hunts!
RACKMASTER

JACKMASTER!!!

YOU ALREADY HAVE A QUAD!!!

ONE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!

DON'T RUIN THIS YOUNG HUNTER WITH A QUAD!!!

GOOD LUCK ON THE YOUTH HUNTS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THE HONEYMOON WITH THE RED-HEAD MIGHT BE OVER WITH,JACK MIGHT HAVE TO LEAVE HIS CAMPER THIS YEAR,THERE AIN'T NO WAY THAT KID WILL LET HIM STAY COOPED UP WITH THAT RED-HEAD 24-7 THIS YEAR!!!

Kilowatt said........"he got the ink out and proceded to make two "dots" on the head of his penis. After doing that, he said it swelled up so he had more room to Tatoo........"

Now THAT'S the tatoo I want!LOL!

Jackmaster....tell your son congratulations on passing his Hunter Safety. I remember when my daughter passed her test. Besides killing a Starling, the only thing she ever hunted for was a husband. LOL!

Twin Quads! I can see Bobcat's mouth watering!

Steve

No picture but this is right out of the latest issue of Outdoor Life I received today on page 72.
Had a long list of World Records and this one caught my attention, it might be something eelgrass might be able to sneak pass the little lady at home.

Coolest Tattoo:
British Admiral Lord Charles Beresford loved fox hunting so much he is said to have had a hunting scene tattooed across his buttocks, with the FOX disappearing into the cleft.

Now that must have hurt really bad.....Ouch

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom