new to MM

outdoorsdude

Just wanted to say a big hello.
I have been living in NM for the past four years, and absolutely love the opportunities for outdoor recreation in this state.

A co worker turned me on to MM two years back; now I have finally decided to quit watching from the shore and jump in. You guys seem to really enjoy giving each other a hard time in fun and pat each other on the back when called for. Looking forward to sharing ideas and experiences-

thank you, here is first season opener from 2008; spot and stalk, took him at 31 yards.

8553nates_5_050.jpg

Nice job. That is one fat looking bull.

Looks like you snuck through the oaks to get him. Pretty cool feather fletchings.
Keep the pictures coming!!!

pm me and I will send you the mm ethics manual.

Here are some of the basics

Don't post pics of animals with blood or guts hanging out. Don't take pictures ridin your dead critter bare back. No pics with objects resting on your critter. Don't let someone know it was shot on the skyline. Never, ever ever ever ever ever claim a bull to be over 330 or a deer to be over 170. Just admit everything you killed was poached. dont admit you wasted any meat for any reason. you never have wounded an animal. You've never shot anything that wasn't 100% ethical. you don't scout in the off season and disturb the animals. deer and elk have antlers not horns (that will piss some people off real quick). Don't post pics of your wife with animals if she's even half way hot cuz other female mm'ers will get jealous and send you death threats. don't admit you gut your animals cuz on here we pack out the guts and eat them. That includes the privates! we don't shoot out of our vehicles even when we hunt in africa cuz that's not ethical. We don't shoot ducks on the water. Never admit you like to hunt cuz its a freaking blast and you could care less about the hunt. we only shoot 2 hours after sunup and 4 hours before sun down to make sure we have enough day light to make an ethical shot. If you find the new world record animal in a "hell" hole you will not shoot him because the meat could spoil and that's the only real reason we hunt. If you do hunt with a gun anything short of a 20mm vulcan cannon round fired out of a GE mini gun is not heavy enough or powerful enough to kill the animal with the respect it deserves to die with (whatever that means and yes I've been told that lol). muzzleloader hunting isn't ethical cuz it's a wounding machine. Bows are unethical cuz they aren't as lethal as the 20mm vulcan. Now I think I've covered the basics but as I've said before I will send you a manual if you'd like. As for the rest don't worry about it. Thats why stinky is a self appointed mod. I take it upon myself to straighten out everyone else. I'm 100% ethical just so you know!

Oh, one last comment. Balz is a bad bad man. nmpaul can't be trusted. gator is gay, and vinihunt is on the nm sex offenders website. LOL

Welcome to mm nm. ROFLMAO!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-06-10 AT 06:39PM (MST)[p]lmao, dang stinky u gonna scare the guy away!and lookes like a tasty bull outdoorsdude good luck this year

)))--FFA-WILDLIFE-JUDGING-->

That pretty much covers it.

Stinky, maybe you could cover ATV ethics and why the purists are better than the other hunters in you next manifesto without paragraphs.

did paulette just attempt to slam stinky with his manafesto one paragraph comment???

does ur wife know u snuck ur balls out of her purse.
im totally shocked. i had no clue paula could punch. i knew i liked u. ur a sorry pos in my books now and definitely welcome at my campfire as long as ya bring that attitude. rofl

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

NMrecluse to you.
And actually they are kept in a jar. If I am a good boy I get to look at them from time to time.
Remember, the occasional space/paragraph is your friend. he he he!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom