new to the form

W

white_tail_hunter

Hi i just signed up today. I have been on here alot and seen all the pictures and all the stories you tell on her. I am so excited for deer season to start in Nebraska on the 15th. I will thell you all my stories when i have some and when i go hunting. Hope to have a fun time on here.

White_tail_hunter

Welcome Hun! I am new also and I love this forum. It is Very informtive and keeps me up to date. It has also helped me meet some new buddies. Happy Hunting this Season <bear hug> and I can't wait to here those stories..

P.S. Stay Away from HoundDawg he is a Bit Creepy :D

"Are you a vegitarian, If not then Shut UP!" :D

Welcome to the board.
I too am fairly new here. ;) This forum is fun, exciting, and at times a blast. Just enjoy it to the fullest and good luck with your hunt pal!

-Cass
"Vegetarian : And old Indian word for bad Hunter"

Good Deal...

The Funniest thing I ever did was tell A Hunter I was dating I was a vegitarian, He spit his food up at the resturant...LMAO I am the biggest carnivor you will ever meet!

"Are you a vegitarian, If not then Shut UP!" :D

WELCOME!! I'M PRETTY NEW HERE ALSO. WHAT PART OF NE ARE YOU HUNTING? AS YOU CAN TELL I'M FROM NE ALSO.

Welcome to fantasy island! Some of us northwesterers actually like whitetails! Haaahaaaaa.. Good to have ya aboard!
Eric
hat_3.gif
aktion060.gif

Bird-01.gif

Life long "vagitarian"

Da plane boss da plane!

-Cass
"Vegetarian : And old Indian word for bad Hunter"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom