New to the site

T

Tresspass1

Hi guys just saying hello, i have been reading MM post for a long time. Im an seasoned bow hunter that lives north of seattle, and am moving back to my home state of Cali in 2 Weeks. im hoping i can do my part in making a change and building the wildlife to a great sporting arena that we would all like to see. we have all the same problems in the evergreen state, as Cali does, just more sportsman and women in a smaller state. I would love to meet and talk with you all, and to become a member of your traditions.

Thanks and God Bless

T

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-10 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p]Welcome aboard. Looks like you've gotten off to a good start with the posting. How long have you been away from Ca?

about ten years now, did 2 years in wisconsin, and the rest in wa. all of my fam lives in so cal, so that will be nice.

Hello and welcome...What part of this state are you moving to?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-10 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]I'm moving to the winchester- murrieta area with family and will be looking for a place in that area.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom