new world record archery elk

i heard that doyle moss and all of his buddies killed a elk that scored 443 shot with a bow and i was wondering if anybody else heard this and if its true.

From what I've learned and heard it is very true. Team Mossback strikes again. Can't wait to see the pics of the bull. I've heard two different stories though , one is it's a clean massive 6x6 and if so to stretch the tape to 440+ , talk about a mammoth oinkster. The other is it's a NT bull , still has to be monsterous.
Looking forward to the pics. I have a subscription to Eastmans but not too many of Moossbacks hunters in them and the grocery store that I but my Trophy Hunter has changed and the new store hasn't been carrying them or I'm late to get them.Hope the pics surface soon...

I heard that Jimmy Ryan shot the bull, and he does have a small kicker on the side. Just what I heard.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-07 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]here is a pic i got of it on my cell phone sorry about how small it is also you cant see the back of the one antler but its there it is a 6x7 and i heard ron skorvarnski killed it.

46ed815677e7e0cc.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom