New World Record Typ. Mulie - MANDATORY SCORING B&C

BOLO

I heard Ronald McDonald with either the Mossback thugs or the Lemon lovers killed a potential WR muley in Wyoming but will not submit score to B & C. I would like to see all state fish and game departments to make scoring mandatory or forfeit applying for next years license.

This teaser crap on possible state or worlds is BS

Damnn him! Just got the pic.

But for real why should anyone be forced to have a deer scored? Can't tell if this was a joke post or of there is some poor guy actually named ronald mcdonald out there.

Polish_20221224_084629674.jpg

I think this is the buck he is referring to.

Shot in Upper, Southern Wyoming.

Lamon’ Lunatics & Mossy Posse joined hands on one of the most unpredictable muley hunts known to the social media world.

Hunter stayed in character throughout the hunt, making it tough to close the gap to under 1,000 yards.

Many opportunities forfeited because of this choice. But the best of the best were there to see it through and help bring home the prize.

Hats off to lemon juice and swampback!

F470E662-7427-4971-AB23-543DA9DC5CEC.png

Serious question I know they Wy f @G like to take photos of bucks at the check stop coming out of the greys. What if you took a gagger and refused their pics???

I think this is the buck he is referring to.

Shot in Upper, Southern Wyoming.

Lamon’ Lunatics & Mossy Posse joined hands on one of the most unpredictable muley hunts known to the social media world.

Hunter stayed in character throughout the hunt, making it tough to close the gap to under 1,000 yards.

Many opportunities forfeited because of this choice. But the best of the best were there to see it through and help bring home the prize.

Hats off to lemon juice and swampback!

View attachment 97831
That's actually a free range Texas muley.

Serious question I know they Wy f @G like to take photos of bucks at the check stop coming out of the greys. What if you took a gagger and refused their pics???
Gary Fralic (biologist) likes to take pictures for his own personal files. You're not obligated to allow him to do that, but I don't know why it would matter. Grey's River is hardly a secret

I wouldn't want to force someone to have a buck scored. But, it would be cool for LE hunts here in Utah if the DWR offered free scoring of your animal... :D I wouldn't mind them offering that as an option for the mandatory reporting.

Specific people, but could be anyone of millions………. of whitetail hunters.

Thirty years ago they estimated Milo Hanson’s buck to be worth up to a million. Who knows how much more it’s paid out in 30 years.

Other WT record bucks still pay well.

Bragging rights have intrinsic value, if not cash for some. Big scores get social media clicks, which can generate dollars too, for lesser scores than world or State records.

Seems folks figure how to turn the strangest things into dollars these days. Fact is the stranger the better. Therefore, the stranger and the bigger and the stranger the buck, the bigger the revenue.

Not saying it’s a good thing…… dang sure not saying that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom