Nice Video

Aceman

I just watched a video of a high country mule deer hunt with a recurve bow. The hunter packed in with llamas and made a beautiful shot on his nice buck on the 7th day. He was camped and hunting in Colorado at an elevation between 12000 and 13000 ft. The thing that intrigued me as a rifle hunter is he used a recurve bow and not a compound. It seems like archers are going back more primitive where us rifle hunters are seeing how far we can shoot too make a kill. I am very impressed at how much stalking a bow hunter has to make to get a good kill. I assume there are a lot of stalks that do not end in success. I tried bow hunting years ago and found out if you don't practice you are most likely going to shoot something that will go off and die. I gave it up because I didn't practice like I should. Thank goodness I didn't wound a deer.

That was South Cox I have watched that video 20+ times. I love his videos they spend alot of time on the music the editing and they leave you in awe. Check out his last elk video I believe it's called the 5' bull. It's another great film.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom