nikon warranty-where to start?

grizzlyplumber

Very Active Member
I bought my laser 400 about 4 years ago from Cabelas, I dont have any of the original paperwork anymore and I need to have it fixed. I never filled out the card it came with or anything. I need to know how to get it fixed. Any addresses or phone numbers I can try would be appreciated. Thanks

I have the same problem minus that I have the original warranty card and I did send in the registration card. My warranty card says I need the orginal sales receipt and this warranty card. How did you do in checking with Nikon?

I am a procrastinator and hate dealing with people/computers on the phone. I have put the number in my cell phone and intend to call this week. I will let you know how it goes. Since I bought mine from cabelas I am hoping they will have some record of it.

grizzlyplumber, Your problem is precisely why I will NEVER buy another Nikon product again. I had a problem with my rangefinder a couple of months after I bought it. It had a 1 year I believe. I couldn't locate my original receipt, but the store I bought it from vouched for me on purchase date. Still problems. Well, then I realized the model I had was only available to the public for about 5 months. I then got on the phone and handled it person to person. They sent me a new RF. Good luck, I hope this helps. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom