nm antelope bucks pics 2002

vinihunt

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

finally here is our pics that we shot up near springer, NM (unit 56) my brother 13" and my is 14" heart shape...

forgot to add..

my brother shot with his rem .270 130 gr 259 yd..and i shot my, only 119 yds....winchester 30.06 125 gr.....:)

vinihunt

Vini: you two look like a couple Mafia hit men....LOL....great looking bucks, but I like the shape of yours best.......Congrats........Allen Taylor......

Beautiful animals Vini. You most definately had a very successful season. Hope the hunting gods continue to look down on you. Always love seeing animals from NM. Good luck in the draws this year.

Droptine

guys...yup...be careful.... we can be anywhere! jk

yeah...hopefully we get licenses again!!! probably all for muzzleloaders.....

vinihunt....

Vin brother , whats up . Nice lopes ,ya guys got there . So whats the plan for this year , 52 for me first choice , 29 second choice . Have you heard the game and fish are gonna spool the hunt applications instead of the hunt codes , thats awesome because now it makes our second choice actually count as a second choice if our first choice hunt code is full....I'm feeling lucky , maybe a muzzleloader ibex tag eh???I'm out ...Larry

yeah heard the same story...hopefully we all get tags....what's up...me too first choice 52.for antelope..and going for muzzleloader valle vidal for elk....ibex is a tough...glad i got one, 15" nanny....never went for billy...so im gonna try again for billy someday...

Nice lopers Vinny, really like the curl on yours. You had a great year puttin' the hurtin on the critters.

Dude...
These pictures are great!!! Nice Buck... Should I let the word out that you a have an office job....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom