NM Dem Governor Pushing for trapping stop

Looserowel505

Well the Land of Enchantment, New Mexico elected a new governor and new land commissioner both Democratic woman, and they are now supporting legislation to ban coyote hunting contests on Public land and to STOP legal trapping for all fur on ALL public land in NM. The House and Senate are both controlled by the Democratic party and they are passing every liberal bill without any thought and the discussion taking place is all for show they have made up their minds....Abortion and now late term abortion, guns and trapping they will pass it all.....My parents and grandparents are Dems as well as my in laws and Catholics and my question to them is how can you all be Catholic and support a governor who allows abortion? And most of my family hunts , and this administration is NOT FOR OUTDOORSMAN! The next four years look very rough and scary for hunters and gun owners in NM.....Send Help!!!

>Well the Land of Enchantment, New
>Mexico elected a new governor
>and new land commissioner both
>Democratic woman, and they are
>now supporting legislation to ban
>coyote hunting contests on Public
>land and to STOP legal
>trapping for all fur on
>ALL public land in NM.
>The House and Senate are
>both controlled by the Democratic
>party and they are passing
>every liberal bill without any
>thought and the discussion taking
>place is all for show
>they have made up their
>minds....Abortion and now late term
>abortion, guns and trapping they
>will pass it all.....My parents
>and grandparents are Dems as
>well as my in laws
>and Catholics and my question
>to them is how can
>you all be Catholic and
>support a governor who allows
>abortion? And most of my
>family hunts , and this
>administration is NOT FOR OUTDOORSMAN!
>The next four years look
>very rough and scary for
>hunters and gun owners in
>NM.....Send Help!!!

send help????...lol...did you send any to california??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Abortion isn't an issue for modern day Catholics. They may pretend to be against it, but I know a few who privately recommend it before. Kind of like Mormons that don't have sex before marriage.

It reminds me of a lady I was dating that is a very religious Catholic. The kind of Catholic that prays before each meal, before driving, and at night before bed. Also has a few Biblias around the house. We were spending a lot of time together and she would pretty much live at my house most weeks. I would ask if she went to confession to tell the priest what we've been doing, and kind of give her crap about all the sinning she does. I would always tell her that she's going to hell for the things we've done, she would just chuckle and say that I'm going with her.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom