nm draw results are up

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-08 AT 03:23PM (MST)[p]Thats cold. You are one sick person. Ha ha but that was a good one!! Got my heart pounding really quick!!

Very cruel. Funny and witty, But Cruel. Just a few more days, good luck to everyone with the draw!
Aaron

rookies...I never even fell for it!
because there was never even credit cards hits..
but thought I would post to help numbers because high views more look like fools!!!
lol
good luck
rackmaster

I knew better. This is a Busch League joke from 2001.

I also like the early "I DREW!" posts. Then you see a picture of the state. Funny the first time, but not so much now.

If you've bothered to check the website like I've done last week, you'd know that you can update/change your credit card information through the 17th. If that hasn't passed, there is nothing to post yet.

Supposed to be out on the 20th. I'll believe that since it is a Friday. States often release draw info on Fridays, presumable so they won't be swamped with calls from all of us pathetic souls who can't stand not knowing if we drew or not.

Draw results
Drawing results for deer, elk, antelope, ibex, javelina and bighorn sheep will be available online, or in person at Department offices on June 18.

per web site hunting home webpage!
rm

same page:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BIG GAME DRAWING APPLICANTS
>>Credit card information may be updated until noon June 17, if necessary.

>>The deadline to delete applications for deer, elk, antelope, ibex, javelina and bighorn sheep passed at 5 p.m. June 12.

good luck
rackmaster

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom