NM draw

EX,

I thought your previous post was a little pissy but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. I guess my first impression was correct though. Not sure what set you off or why you're that way...but you're entitled to your opinion, just like I am.

Re: the NMDG&F it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that their system will crash everytime if they keep doing it this way. It crashes during application and it crashes during the drawing notification. Personally if I were involved and encountered a major malfunction like this I would try to take steps to prevent it from happening over and over. Maybe they are, but I don't think anybody will argue that it's not working yet. But that's just me. If you like it this way...good for you...you're getting what you want.

Hopefully you'll draw the tag that you want.

Grizzly

Check the NM Forum I talks about the need more info.. I understand it was cleared up tho! good luck on the rest of your tags!

It was the wanna-be's comment has nothing to do with the G&F dept. It's pretty obvious the systems are outdated and worthless. So my question stands as what makes you the pro and us all wanna be's??

Im glad the montana draws arnt like this! lol
ismith

45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

No need to take stuff too personally Explosive! You might have a bad day or something. Besides, dont you WANT to go hunting? If so, that would make you a wanna-be-hunter.
ismith

45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

EX,
Relax Dude. I "AM" one of the hunter-wanna-be's, you're one of the hunter-wanna-be's, hell...everybody on this thread is a hunter-wanna-be. We "ALL" wanna-be-huntin' in NM this fall. :)

ismith,
Your cartoon is too funny! Every time I see it I laugh.

300WTHBYMGA,
Looks your good clean living is finally paying off! Good job!

Good luck to all.

Grizzly

Makes sense from that point of view guys! But you know the people I'm talking about the they spen all day hitting the roads and shooting signs but the "hunted their butts off" not to mention the bottles and cans all over our forests! i went unsuccessful across the board though!!! Grrrrrr!!!!! Still got a chance with pops and wifey!!!!

I got in through the link above paper aps. dude! i tried both think I just got lucky cause I cant do it again!!!

Let the depression begin...another year of sitting at home elk tagless. Bummer for me but congrats to others who drew.

Hey,

Just got through on the website and we drew 4 cow tags in Unit 2,the Dec1-5 hunt. We have not hunted there before, wondering what you folks know about it!

muzzletim

congrats muzzltim, that is on my elk choices too , hope to be there in Dec. BY THE WAY , IT'S LOADED WITH ELK DURING THAT TIME...

Alot of pinion/juniper country , rocky type platues, sage brush and canyons with MONTERS MULEYS. Bring your video camera, the deer there are gonna freak you out! Lots of access , but one word of advice , if it's wet , have chains and shovels , that is the muckiest country in NM , THE CLAY/MUD JUST STICKS TO YOUR TIRES!

If the results page finally ends up working, should we just assume that all credit cards have been charged and its all over but glory or the pain?

I think if you don't have a cc charge by now, your not going to...I may be wrong, but I have checked results for 3 different people and all were posted...I really don't know how it works, but if results are posted, all cc should have been charged...

No! Friends and family on the same application have credit card hits for Elk.Wwe drew 16a, but my card still does not show a charge, when all the rest do. Perhaps it may be a problem on my end, but my card whould be fine. Keep your fingers crossed and good luck. S.

FYI I know someone with 2 rifle bull tags and 2 bow ES (unit wide) tags that might be for sale, unit 53, I think the price is very reasonable. PM or email me, I have to check to see if they are available.

[email protected]

muzzletim
that is a fun hunt... you will see a lot of bulls. some great bucks too. let me know if you need some help in unit 2.
Rory

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom