NM Gov's Mule deer tag

N

no_catch

Has the Gov's Tag for Mule Deer been filled? Any pics? Any idea what part of the state and who was the outfitter?

Yes both father and son tagged good deer at least that is what I heard - Father bought the tag at the auction - then the son wins the raffle tag.

Anyway someone on here knows the story and has pictures - I will let them post or not post.

Are you sure that John has tagged out??? Unless he did it today or yesterday...??? Tell us more.

He his hunting right now for his auction tag buck. I heard they killed a another monster typical in Mexico.

Both Gisis, Jason and John, killed giants in Mexico with a friend of mine Bryan Bundrick of Sonoran Ultimate Hunting. Jason killed a buck that scored 205-ish and John killed a hog that scored around 235.

Son

Just got an e-mail that showed the auction tag buck. Said it was a 9x10 with a 37" outside spread and a gross score of 211.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-08 AT 06:47PM (MST)[p]Johns unit 5. Jasons unit 2b

Son

I got the pics today. A very beautiful buck , I was amazed at how young looking the buck's face looked.Great deer for sure...

I hear both father and son bucks were killed in unit 2. Have seen Jason's buck , awsome looking deer, but am curious as to why everyone is hesitant to post the pics of his dad's deer. I think it is good publicity for the state of New Mexico.

I got the pics in an email about 2 weeks ago. Don't like to post other peoples stuff though. But they have been circulating.

Sure would be nice to hunt those Jicarilla bucks during the rut. Now everyone is going to flood 2c thinking they will get a toad.

Most folks that hunt that unit don't do worth a crap unless they know it well or hire a guide.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom