NM gun control

RoughCountry

1st thing the new Governor wants to do is look at gun control in NM... Going to be a long 4 years . She won't be happy until she's the female Michael Bloomberg..... &@?:/- liberals !

I personally have worked hard on my gun control here recently. My bride got me a new EDC 9mm for Christmas and the trigger is so different than my Glock and S&W 40. Im getting to really feel it better reset and pull thru...I think everyone who carrys should work/train on gun control....Now if she plans on other types that inter-fears with the 2nd Amendment, well now , she will be committing political suicide and won't see a chance at a second term....There isn't a need for more rules for law abiding legal citizens to follow, some day the Democrats will understand this, or maybe not...Carryin on...

Hate to say it but things are fixin to change. She wouldn't let over a dozen NM Sheriff?s ... Sheriffs not Deputies... into the legislative session in Sante Fe unless they took their firearms back to their vehicles. Thought this was New Mexico not New York . The Sheriffs said they have been going to it for many years and never had anything like this happen. There is 5 new gun bills already in this session .

Where did you hear this? It makes no sense, she has an armed detail(state police officers), and the Round house has always had City of SF , NMSP and SFSO there...

I heard it on the radio this afternoon from one of the Sheriffs that was told he couldn't be inside the round house with his firearm and he said they were all in full uniform and had been attending for x amount of years. I'm sure you can search it .

Time for the Sheriff's to file lawsuit against the gov'r.

Take guns (of any kind) from people in certain NM villges and towns? Good luck with that...

Yup true story I just heard the officers were asked to take their firearms to vehicles or all sit in a room and watch the session over short circuit television, and yes many of the officers were rightly heated over such bullsshitt!
Congrats to the Democratic party OF NM , DAILY you all take "can't fix stupid" to a new level! If your on here and a Democrat and get buttt hurt over my words , that is a you problem , because my party of Republicans doesn't do ignorant crap like this ....

So, if they have an active shooter situation at the Legislature who is expected to come to their rescue.

I feel sorry for you all. I have several friends down there. I hope you can figure a way to fight the liberals from destroying your way of life. Good luck!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom