NM Ibex

You know its funny. I have a neighbor that is from Idaho. All he does is complain about how we do not have general hunts for deer and elk and bla bla bla. The fool says he wont even put in for a hunt here because its so expensive.
Where else in the country can you go and see free range Ibex, Oryx, or Barbary sheep? Nowhere! Littlemonster, you may not have gotten to harvest an ibex, but its really cool you got to pursue something that so few people in our country will ever see.

1470iphone316.jpg

Here is another picture I was fortunate enough to capture of these amazing animals, I took so many pics on this trip.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom