NM Web Results Posted

36 Elk Muzz oct 4-8
33 Deer Archery Sept and Jan
Both second choices and havent drawn elk in 5yrs. No speed goat this year but around roswell i shouldnt have a problem getting a tag. Good Luck
Thanks George

i probably on draw on the years I forget deadline!!

Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

woohoo...looks like i did well this year,21A elk 16-24, speedgoats amu 20 and deer unit 8 jan 1-15...not sure what i did to deserve this luck but i will take it when i get it...all bow

Well results are posted and it looks like nothing for me in New Mexico this year! Congrats to all that drew and good luck this season!

I dont know why I even apply anymore. Same bow tag as always, uns on the rest. 15 years and running on bull elk. Never drawn an antelope tag, amazing. Simply amazing.

I drew elk for the first time and it's my dream hunt - 34 Muzzle Loader.

Unsuccessful on all others, but who cares!

My Dad and my Wife drew 34 Deer 1st Rifle, which means I'll go along with them and then hunt private land in 39 with my father-in-law.

With the extra Roswell area speed goat tags, I'll probably be able to afford that as well.

Great year for a habitual non-drawer!!!

DC

I got 33 rifle deer. I am moving to roswell this summer so hopefully I can find me a good buck. I was unsuccessful for everything else.

Andy

i drew unit 6C 1st archery hunt!!!! hotdawg!!
and 44/45 archery deer ....

say what you will about unit 6C but i've killed 4 bulls in a row there!! flingin' for #5 this year!!

1st choice elk, 2nd choice deer. Now how to fill those tags?
Let the summer scheming and scouting games begin.

16B Archery Elk with my brother and brother-in-law, 2C Archery Deer with my brother. Hopefully go back to 2C and stick one of the monsters we chased last Jan.

We did poorly. I drew a unit 34 archery deer and daughter drew a unit 34 deer tag.

I did win a Valle Caldera ML tag.

I applied for some of the local kids and they drew youth bull tags so that will be fun.

I got damned lucky this year.
Drew:

Oryx: 1st choice, Stallion Range

Elk: 1st choice, Unit 4 Sargent WMA (1-139the earliest rifle hunt)!!!

Deer:3rd choice, Unit 21, latest rifle hunt

Fiancee drew:

Deer:3rd choice, Unit 21, latest rifle hunt

Dad (out of stater):

Antelope Buck, Not sure which region...

and I'll head back home to Colorado for my archery hunts in September....

not crap here but javelina..so anybody know of any land owner elk tags for sale..let me know..lol

16a elk, first season. 23 burros for January. Also, got a javelina tag. Will try to find some time for bear....

JBone

I'm Goooood !!!! Full case of MGD here !!! Rounds for all !!
Gitter Done!!!

Oh,,,,! NM............ No Mas............. I'm Sorry.

nmelktrout:

"Fiancee"? So, you went a did it, did ya? No more turkey hunts for you! Much congrats.

Much congrats on your draw success, too.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom