NM - Youth 16C

BigFin

My son drew one of the 16C early rifle hunts for the period 10/06-10/10. Anyone have any comments or tid bits that they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

No advice BigFin, just a CONGRATS to your son! My son drew one of the uni 34 ES youth tags. We're both very excited about that hunt!

I don't know anything about 16C unfortunately. Good luck finding info!

S.

:)

Stanley:

Congrats to your son. I look forward to pics. I believe the Unit 34 season starts the week before th 16C season. Should be a great time. Some guys have really helped me a lot. Feel like I have a few places to start from now.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

I drew archery, Sep. 11-18. I will scout the last two weekends of Aug. I will send out a yell if I see anything during my hunt that will help.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom