No Lions in Utah

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-12 AT 02:44PM (MST)[p]Last year I went out one day with a buddy and caught 2 lions in a 6 hour period.

This year I went out on our first major snow storm, and got this cat, caught in the first 20 minutes of a hunt this year.

Cant wait until next year to get another tag and kill another one. I wish they were like coyotes and you could kill as many as you want.

3029lion.jpg

Now that's a PISSCUTTER Right There!

But Hey!

If you're Happy,so is elkun!

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

RE: No Lions in Utah, over the age of 4

good one goofyelk, Next lion I kill will be a big Tom. My first lion ever killed so I didn't care. It was like the first deer hunt I was on as long as it had horns I shot.

Nice Kitty.

Glad you can't kill as many as you like. I for one like seeing the big cats. They are killers but so are we. I have been on a few cat hunts where we treed cats. Pretty cool to be that close to them. Love the chase.

elkassassin, back off , sage is allready going to whip you azz, over a stinking fish,,, nice cat , keep up the good work,,,

the chase is good. love to hear the dogs, but putting kitty to sleep is best...

Good job. I am in the same boat. Any cat is a good cat. I would rather have our guotas filled rather than not. So kill a cat. If it is what you want so be it. Just like all hunting the trophy is in the eye of the hunter.

Too bad your friend did not want to come my way. I keep finding tracks, but they do not like to come to the call very often. Next track I find fresh I am just putting on my pack and walking it out...

Back in the early 80's I lived in northern NV. There was a guy there that was famous for putting on his snow shoes and dogging cats on foot. Pretty impressive.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom