No Point

EB

Hey guys new to this site.....Pretty Sweeeeeet.
Just checked the Hunt Nevada website and noticed I no points. I applied last year for deer any leagal weapong in area 7. I did not pull a tag. I then applied for a leftover archery tag in area 10, did not pull. I purchased a license and did not recieve a refund. Have tried to get ahold of the contact on the Hunt Nevada site to no avail. What do you think is going on???

i know that if you apply for the leftover archery tags and dont get it you do lose the point that you earned during the first draw as for a refund i dont know.

bryan21, I don't think your info is correct. If you apply for a leftover tag and do not draw, you still receive your bonus point. EB, if you did apply and pay for your license and did not draw and show no points, you need to contact NDOW. I don't know who you tried to contact, but if you have proof of what you are saying, you need to contact them and I am sure they will straighten it out.

Here is the site to find your info on concerning you....it is not on the NV F&G site.

https://www.huntnevada.com/huntsystem/(23fimrecbdjqqhbicycxxw45)/login.aspx

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Ok but I know a few guys that put in for the first draw got denied then put in for the leftover archery tags and lost the bonus point so I'm just saying what I know

bryan21, I was really not trying to make it sound like you were full of it. If these people put in for leftover archery tags and did not draw a leftover archery tag, they should still receive a bonus point for that species. In your first post, you said that if you put in for a leftover and don't draw, you lose your point. I was just trying to help EB out by telling him that this info. is not correct. I personally put in for a area 10 leftover archery tag in 2008 and did not draw a tag and did still receive 1 deer bonus point. That is how it is supposed to work. Just stating what I know also.

What nvguy2 has stated is correct. If you draw a leftover tag, you then lose your points. Don't draw, keep your points.

Don P.

Yes you were right misunderstood what I was told. Oh well not the only time I've been wrong haha

Thanks everyone....I am going back an forth via email with Hunt Nevada. Something is not right.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom