No Show

Big_R

Did anyone else not get their license and tags sent to them yet? I only had one tag show up. A zone opens in a few days and I just realized I can't go unless I get this straightened out. Anyone know who to contact? I bought the tags online during the application process.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-18 AT 09:37AM (MST)[p]Buy a duplicate so you have a tag for the opener. This happened to me a few years back. F&G reimburse me for the duplicate

Thank you for your response, I ended up calling the number in the email they sent when I bought the tags and the lady sent me an email with a form to fill out and bring to the nearest fish and game office where they will give me new tags at no cost... hopefully

a license agent or a F&G office???....that would be a 2 hour drive for me to F&G office

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom