Nobody shares their girlfriends husbands buck pics ??

Many in 4 corners area.
0C3B9BE0-1764-4C2F-AB70-51D1AB304913.jpeg

The 4-corners area is Indian Reservation. But it’s ok if you take my word for it and just stay up there in Wyoming.

Girl friends husbands bucks ehh?

I have a feeling you are going to be on one of those ID 20/20 episodes of all your girlfriends have husbands.

A story from 14 years ago? Your buddy google didn’t do a very good job of explaining this was one dude who built a fence around his place, which around here is probable cause of God knows what.

I‘m afraid you need to look elsewhere for your polygamist paradise. Oh, and Mancos has reportedly been taken over by lesbians in the decades since your linked story.

A story from 14 years ago? Your buddy google didn’t do a very good job of explaining this was one dude who built a fence around his place, which around here is probable cause of God knows what.

I‘m afraid you need to look elsewhere for your polygamist paradise. Oh, and Mancos has reportedly been taken over by lesbians in the decades since your linked story.
Plenty of stories of FLDS and other large polygamus sects operating in Four Corners region. Your Denialism is Apparent. https://www.google.com/amp/s/dgomag...xtends-from-prison-to-southwest-colorado-4054

Last edited:

Blue

not so much the four corners area as Hurricane which is a ways from the 4 corners area. Also around Page Az

You would be more likely to find a 200” buck than a polygamist around here. I’ve been here a long time and never seen one.

I’m not saying they aren’t here, but you’re more likely to see Kareem Abdul Jabbar in City Market. Which I have seen.

As DH53 says, a little further west.

The hair and dress of the women is the most hilarious part of the FLDS. It’s almost like a freak show. It’s not enough that they have to believe different, it’s like they got together and decided that they way they dress needs to be equally as weird. I’m taking a shot at the men in that comment. I know the women don’t have a say in how they dress.

You would be more likely to find a 200” buck than a polygamist around here. I’ve been here a long time and never seen one.

I’m not saying they aren’t here, but you’re more likely to see Kareem Abdul Jabbar in City Market. Which I have seen.

As DH53 says, a little further west.
Maybe you can hook up with one.

Single Cortez Polygamous Families Interested In ... - Polygamy Dating​

https://sqgu.polygamydating.com › browse › city,51,50...

Are you Looking for Cortez Polygamous Families? ... who have always been looking to meet someone just like you!, Polygamy Dating. ... Cortez, Colorado,. https://www.polygamydating.com/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom