Nocked and Aimed At Cancer

Fukarwee

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-14 AT 07:21PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/3997flier_demo-2.jpg

In February of this year, A good friend of mine was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. She was given one and a half years to tie up loose ends. However, Carol was not going to go down without a fight. The Dr's hit her with every Chemo coctail the could think of. On Monday June 2nd Carol went in for a check up, The cancer has now moved to her lymphatic system and grown two baseball sized tumors in her liver. At the end of the check up she was told she now has two weeks tops! As you can imagine the family is left with some substansial medical bills! to make things worst, Last month Clint and Carols 7 year old son became sick with a lymph node infection and spent 2 weeks in Primary Childrens hospital ICU and almost resulted in a Heart transplant. The family was very fortunate that everything went well with their son and he is now fully recovered. However financially they are more than hurting.

I felt like there just had to be something that I could do to help. Knowing this family was big into Archery shooting, I began with the ideas. We are hosting a 3D archery shoot at Beehive Wasatch Bowhunters. The admission is $20 a person, we have been able to come up with tons of donations to use in raffle as well as a silent auction items. Everything thus far has been donation, and all proceeds go to the family! Horn hunter will be sponsoring the long shoot event, there will be 3 courses set up and
loads of food! Coke products, Burgers (both beef and buffalo) hot dogs, chips, Fiji Water and much more! This is turning into a must for your summer shooting. Some prizes include 2 one day float trips for 2 people via drift boat on the Green River, A brand new Hoyt Bow, Horn Hunter Packs, $600 credit towards Blue Ridge Taxidermy, Free Game Processing from Clay Meirs,and much much more! Please tell everyone you know and repost on any social media you may be on, Thanks for any Help and sorry if I posted in the wrong section!
Other Sponsors:
BEEHIVE WASATCH BOWHUNTERS! Blue Ridge Taxidermy, Hoyt Archery, Hornhunter Packs, Tarantula Quivers, Aspen Funeral Home, Kings Camo, Camofire, Fiji Water, Frito Lays, Olive Garden, Krispy Kreme, Tire Pros, Coke, Brent Todd wildlife artist, Western river outfitters, Sarah Lee, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Gold tip, Bee Stinger, Vortex optics, Mikes Custom Jewlery, Tines up, Extreme Pawn, Clay Meirs Game Processing, Wac Em, Wilde Arrow, Full Draw Archery, Humphries Archery, Consultnet, and more!

I really appreciate all the help and look forward to seeing you all soon!
Ty Glenn

Great of you to do this for them, I hope you get a great turnout, I live way too far away to make it but wish I could!

I hope it's a great turnout as well! It's he least I could do for this more than deserving family. I hope the saying holds true "if you build it, they will come"! Haha I have boatloads of prizes and food. Now I just need the people!

Does a person need to register early or can we just show up? How does that work?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

We do not have an early registration set up, just show up between 9 and 5 and we will have some people up there selling the raffle tickets and taking admission money. hope this clears some stuff up.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom