Nominate a Kid - YEP's are going out...

J

jamaro

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-14 AT 01:39PM (MST)[p]IT IS TIME!!!! It is time to get the YEP's out the door... I met my goal of making 30 packs so that is all I have this year. If you know of any kids that you would like to nominate please send me a PM on FB, an email or a PM here or just post to this thread...

All I need is a phone number(to contact parents), shipping address and a pic...

You can read more about the program on my website.. I would post the link but it is blocked.

Here is a pic of what the final pack will more or less look like...
8572yep_packs.jpg

Again thanks to all that have helped
J-
Good things to Good people..

Vinni... Your kids are stone cold killers.. they don't' need any encouragement...:) Send me your address on FB and I will send some stuff...

Robert - did you email me earlier in the day? If so just send a pic and some sort a little write up... and your mailing address.

I want to stress this is about the kids.. BTW it isn't too early to start planning for next year...

J-

J-dawg

LOL true...alright..ll sent address...:)

u do awesome on kids...thanks for that too...

vinihunt

Jason,

I sent you an email for nomination of my son, JP. I hope you got it!?
Thank you...it is a great program for the kids!!
Lionking
47d81ada2754674f.jpg

Jess
Send me an email or a PM..I will get something out the door.. BTW what bow is he shooting?

Just to keep everyone in the loop, I am sending out two or the tons of packs out today.. i want to make sure the hats make it okay in the packaging I have...
Again... Great job kids..

J

Just to keep everyone in the loop I sent out a bunch of packs last week and will be sending more out this week... If I haven't gotten back to you don't stress... I will...
Again thanks for all that have supported this project.

J-

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-14 AT 04:34PM (MST)[p]Hey Guys.. Here are a few pics.. You can see more on my website or on my Facebook page

7455photo.jpg

65100_6830.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom