Non Res tags

PullMyFinger

I see Utah finally decided to keep up with Wyoming and Idaho charging $$$$ for tags. 800.00 for a Utah Non Res Bull Elk tag plus 72.00 for a license. I know Idaho raised prices. Wyoming charges so many fees you need a folder for all of your proof of compliance.
We are all headed to a place where only the wealthy can hunt. I am giving up my Pronghorn,Moose and Elk bonus points in Utah because of it.
I am just sharing my feelings so if you don't like my opinion I don't give a crap. I still love hunting and the outdoors and always will. I dont trash the outdoors. I don't poach. I don't harass game trying to pick up dropped antlers. I don't go off trail on an ATV to shoot or retrieve game.
So much of winter range has been developed the deer numbers are dropping off faster than they were from 2000 to 2010. That is life today so we will deal with it as there is no choice. I'm going to enjoy what I can afford and enjoy being in the outdoors anyway. Sorry about this rant. One other thing I can bitcb about is the snow and cold, haha.

?! I’m going to pray extra hard tonight not only for you but for tag prices to get back down to an affordable level. I have faith GOD will provide.

God is my co pilot!

I burned all my out of state points and quit a few years ago, except Nevada. It's a good time to turn 72.

Biden* will get those gas prices to record levels to top it all off.

I see Utah finally decided to keep up with Wyoming and Idaho charging $$$$ for tags. 800.00 for a Utah Non Res Bull Elk tag plus 72.00 for a license. I know Idaho raised prices. Wyoming charges so many fees you need a folder for all of your proof of compliance.
We are all headed to a place where only the wealthy can hunt. I am giving up my Pronghorn,Moose and Elk bonus points in Utah because of it.
I am just sharing my feelings so if you don't like my opinion I don't give a crap. I still love hunting and the outdoors and always will. I dont trash the outdoors. I don't poach. I don't harass game trying to pick up dropped antlers. I don't go off trail on an ATV to shoot or retrieve game.
So much of winter range has been developed the deer numbers are dropping off faster than they were from 2000 to 2010. That is life today so we will deal with it as there is no choice. I'm going to enjoy what I can afford and enjoy being in the outdoors anyway. Sorry about this rant. One other thing I can bitcb about is the snow and cold, haha.
Good point
I can relate

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom