Non-Resident and Refundable License

shedneck

For all of you non-residents who chose to receive a refund for your license, are you able to purchase a license right now online?

With all these reports of people not being able to buy a license, I hope it's only for residents. If not, I'm screwed as I can still buy a license.

I'm not asking if I can receive a refund now. I requested one when I applied. I'm asking if those non-residents who chose the refund option at the time they applied are still able buy a license online (i.e. the so-called backdoor method).

Crazymaez knows what your saying. He said too late because this information is already on two other threads.

Gotcha. For what it's worth, I requested a refund and I'm still able to add a license just like it has been all along. Good luck, everyone!

I'm a NR and can buy a license even though I requested a refund. Not sure I like that, but I hope it doesn't mean anything.

Finally chiming in! That should mean that you are quite lucky! Sleep well I believe you have a tag coming! Congrats! I'm a resident and I guess I'll have to wait until manana! No refund! Best Luck!

I've been trying to buy a license every 15 minutes for the past several hours. I think i own 12 licenses by now. I'm pretty sure that i'm officially depressed.

Woke up at 2am because i can't stay asleep! i couldn't buy a lic so now i am waiting to see what i drew! bring on the coffee! lol

first thing I do every morning when I get to work is check this website to see if there is any new activity in the draws. I saw this thread and checked my account. I'm a NR and requested a refund. I am able to buy a general license and get all the way to the credit card information page. I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does.

I think this is 100% accurate. I'm a nr with the 5 people in my family I cannot buy a license with 3 and can with 2. Based on the hunt choices I would have been more surprised if I didn't get drawn myself. My two younger kids were put in for "easy draws" us three cant buy a license. My oldest and wife are in for harder draws and I would have been surprised if they drew. They can buy a license. Makes sense

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom