Non Resident with Max Elk points what Unit

K

kelco

I am a non resident with max elk points. What is a good unit where I can kill a solid bull with potential for a 330+ bull? I want to use my bow. Thanks.

As BuzzH stated, 7 would no doubt be another good unit. Whatever you decide, you are down to the last 10 hours to go online and punch in the numbers!

The list of areas with 330 bulls is long in Wyoming! There are no lack of 330 bulls that hit the ground every year on the general tag alone!

Sorry I have been busy. I put in for 113, 124, 58. I think I am going to change it. I was thinking about unit 32? Any thoughts on my choices.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-12 AT 09:44AM (MST)[p]I have a budy who hunted in unit 7 and he said it is way overrun with people! 1,750 tags! Can you give me some details on these units. Type of terrain, private land issues etc. Thanks.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-12 AT 11:14AM (MST)[p]I wouldn't hunt 7 if someone gave me the tag. Too many things to overcome without having a good amount of time in the unit.
62 is a good unit from what I have read.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom