North American Hunting Club

Dahlmer

Anyone know anything about these guys. They send me stuff about every six months or so trying to get me to join with promises of free stuff if I am willing to "test" it for them.

It all sound a little fishy to me; I'm curious if anyone else has received info from them.

I joined em years back , have even got into the video library . I like em , pretty good magazine too....NMHUNTNUTT

Dahlmer,
I was a yrly. member for years and changed to a life membership some years back. Pretty good organization!! The magazine is very good. I've tested gear for them about 3 or 4 times ( you get to keep whatever you test). They also have alot of "members only" drawings and such.
All in all it's a good deal !!!

was a member at one time. never again. i will keep my Eastman's journal subscription because its always more in tune with the hunting i like. IMHO

I'm a life member and really enjoy the magazine. You get some discounts on member hunts and other stuff, too. They are always having some drawings for neat free stuff.

I'm a life member also, same with the North American Fishing Club. I have been getting stuff to test at least once a year, and like mentioned you get to keep it after. The last thing I got from the hunting club was a great padded canvas and leather gun case that would double as a rifle scaboard for horse hunting ( haws the D rings sew in).

I say join, great benefits.

Nate

Pretty good club overall. I've been a Life Member for a long time and have met some really nice people in the club and even have hunted with some.
The club use to torment us with junk mail but over the years have toned it down quite a bit. They have a website and BB. www.huntingclub.com

McKinney aka Hiker
Proverbs 3:5-6

I've been with them for quite some time. I like there magazine and the forum. Can't get on the forum unless your a member. I have never gotten any free items from them, just junk. I suppose the way you get to test items is to be a life member. I'll wait. Anyway, I'll keep supporting them, there pretty good.

I'm a life member,no free stuff yet(5 years)but lots of junk mail. Video series is good alot more whitetail than muleys but all good.

Member since 1995. Too much food plot stuff lately, but I do enjoy the magazine. The member shots are nice, showing regular folk with their kills. mtmuley

I was a member for years. I never received any stuff. I quite because I didn't enjoy their magazine anymore. Many of their photos became computer generated, instead of real stuff. I thought that was cheesie.

I have been a life Member for several years. The magazine is ok, however,I had to tell them to stop sending me junk mail and products that I did not order. To qualify for the feild test program you must fill out a form indicating the type of game you hunt, weapon, etc. I usually receive products to test every 18-24 months. Several year ago I received items every 3-6 months to test.

I have been a life member for about 5 years now. Decent mag, it covers literally all types of north amer. hunting from big game,waterfowl,upland,and predator hunting, though it does tend to focus most on big game.
I have gotten a couple of free items to test so far.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom