North Face gets a black eye

txhunter58

Long Time Member
Chris Wright nailed it. I've seen him interviewed a couple different times. Well spoken and very intelligent. Happy to see him call out the North Face BS.

Meh. North Face can choose who they want to sell too. Why is everyone so sensitive now?

These companies create filthy wealth for themselves and think they are somehow absolved & they are actually saving the planet in the eyes of the "Green" public - if they plant a few trees and declare themselves to be "Carbon Neutral" Got news for virtually every single company that claims to be carbon neutral - You are lying!

If fossil fuels were ended, at least 1/2 of the planet's population would die. Maybe that's what they want.

These companies create filthy wealth for themselves and think they are somehow absolved & they are actually saving the planet in the eyes of the "Green" public - if they plant a few trees and declare themselves to be "Carbon Neutral" Got news for virtually every single company that claims to be carbon neutral - You are lying!

If fossil fuels were ended, at least 1/2 of the planet's population would die. Maybe that's what they want.
Draw odds would go up if half as many people were around! Point creep will be a thing of the past!

It is emotional when you have to make a video about it….

Screenshot_20210615-145733_Chrome.jpg

Don't think anyone responding to this post has made a video about it, just made business decisions.

Did I say people responding to the posts made a video? Good grief. Watch the video in the OP. Holy **** it’s not that hard…

You said "everyone is so sensitive", and "it's emotional when you make a video about it" We aren't emotional or sensative. We didn't make any videos, we just don't give them our $ anymore. Similar to, "North face can chose who they want to sell to". Reading comprehension isn't your thing is it?

You said "everyone is so sensitive", and "it's emotional when you make a video about it" We aren't emotional or sensative. We didn't make any videos, we just don't give them our $ anymore. Similar to, "North face can chose who they want to sell to". Reading comprehension isn't your thing is it?
Looks like you got your feelers hurt. You old guys are so sensitive…

Nah, after all these years there's nothin a tub like you could say or do to hurt my feelers. It's just my patience for stupid has rapidly diminished with age.
So you’re telling me you hate yourself? Damn. We’re here for you. The whole monstermuley family. Group hug ?

So you’re telling me you hate yourself? Damn. We’re here for you. The whole monstermuley family. Group hug ?

How many handles ya got? Get black out drunk on cheap beer and forget your password like Lennie?

you have to be in the MM family to offer a group hug.......
Family is overrated. It’s tough because I still think of you as one of the new guys. Only guy really still posting from the beginning besides me is JakeH. ChesterWY too. Rest of you guys are newbies…

Family is overrated. It’s tough because I still think of you as one of the new guys. Only guy really still posting from the beginning besides me is JakeH. ChesterWY too. Rest of you guys are newbies…
ok....ftw

Really What year did you show up.

That may be true, SS but unless you've had a different login name then I think many of us have you beat. What name did you start out as? I know many have changed names multiple times...no more than elkassassin though. I remember when he was known as "knees and elbows". I think it was just a phase.

That may be true, SS but unless you've had a different login name then I think many of us have you beat. What name did you start out as? I know many have changed names multiple times...no more than elkassassin though. I remember when he was known as "knees and elbows". I think it was just a phase.
Younghunter. When did you join? I’ve met a lot of members off this forum in person. Still stay in contact with many of them.

Younghunter. When did you join? I’ve met a lot of members off this forum in person. Still stay in contact with many of them.
I see....I started on the site in 99 as well...possibly 2000 I believe. I think it was started only a couple of years prior to that. I have always been Wiszard as Founder knows not to mess with me....I'm untouchable.

I see....I started on the site in 99 as well...possibly 2000 I believe. I think it was started only a couple of years prior to that. I have always been Wiszard as Founder knows not to mess with me....I'm untouchable.
I believe it started in early 99. I remember founder used to upload hunting photos to the gallery 1 at a time. When 12 got posted in an evening that was a lot haha.

Do you remember Doc? I got him all worked up when I figured out the glitch you could make the same username as someone else and just put a space after. He thought I hacked his account when I made a thread called “what’s up doc?” By doc hahahaha

there was also the glitch where there was no limit on username length or title length of threads. Great times…

A commenter summed it up well…..

“The stupidity and hypocrisy of America’s woke companies is downright alarming. Are they really that disconnected from reality?”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom