North Slope of the Uintahs is wolf free

hossblur

Long Time Member
Talked to the states trapper up on Elizabeth last night, seems he lost a dog and stopped to see if we had seen it. Like the smartazz I am I told him the wolves probably got it. He got that sheepish, skirmmy look on his face when he told me there are no wolves on the north slope. I for one am glad, then when I shoot one it was just some wild dog. Kinda funny watching him bite his lip and skirm a little on the subject. Seems like a good dude though I think he has probably got the word from up the line that unless someone has a pic with him in it holding up that days newpaper to show the date, there are no wolves on the north slope.

Wonder how many TARDS will suck his BS in?

They'll say about anything to protect their Job!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Hey Bess,
This is a good thing......we're now good to shoot hybrid dogs whenever we see them. There are no wolves round here.

respect my authorita

I am 90% sure I saw one of these hybrid dogs just north of 40 and west of the berry last weekend. I stumbled into him and a doe having a standoff. I don't want to believe what I saw but I have never seen such a white fluffy coyote.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

If Utah officials admit that there are wolves, then the Feds get to come in and regulate. Is that really what you want? Really?

What the other guys are saying is true, shoot the "coyote" when you see it, and let it lay where you shot it. The case would then have to be made whether it was mistaken identity or not.

Use your heads on this one gents, use your heads!

+1 pookie
Let's let lead fly, I might try and make it "coyote" hunting next sat up above the berry.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

So you think he is lying about there being wolves in Utah to protect his job, or to keep hunters in the dark? I guess I just don't understand what his motivation would be to lie to you? Most of the government trappers I know are not big wolf fans. Wolves are hell on hounds, cattle, and big game. Most trappers I know like all three of those.

What would be the states motivation to hide or lie to the public about wolves?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom