Northeastern General Deer

L

Lucky340

Sorry no picture of a buck here, just some great tasting tag soup! Hopefully some people had some better luck then I did on the general this year. Let's see those pics!

there will be alot of tag soup handed out, talked too quit afew people that hunted out that way and not many deer stories.....

My buddy and his family tagged 9/10 for the NE hunt. Not a bad 3 days of hunting if you ask me. Smallest was a 17" 2x2 and largest was a 24" 6x7.

Tag soup for me too, but I had a Blast!

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Open day was pathetic, nobody was seening much of anything. So, I left and went home early Saturday afternoon. Went back out for Tuesday and Wednesday to a different area. Finally found a few deer, let the little ones go to grow up for next year. Almost everyone I talked too was discouraged with how few deer were seen. The deer herd has not recovered to where it needs to be and in some places on the South Slope it has gotten worse. My 2-cents!

Smokepole

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom