Northern Coloradans??

shedcrazy

Very Active Member
I recently moved from southern to northern Colorado and looking for any fello sportsmen to swap stories and the like. Any northern Coloradans in here??

Shedcrazy

Yep, Fort Collins here too. Been here for about a year and a half. Hunted a bit up near Walden last season. Will be archery hunting elk this year in New Mexico. I will likely go back to Walden in the late fall for some more elk huntin.
Do you do any shed huntin?

Shedcrazy

I'm from LaPorte just north of Fort Collins
Hunt all of North Park for archery,I'll be up there for the
whole month of archery.
Do some hunting in the Poudre Canyon as well.
Which direction from walden do you hunt?

sorry it took so long to reply. I am behind a rigid firewall most days.
I hunt south and west of Walden mostly but I'm new to the area and have yet to discover all the area offers. Hunting space was limited in November due to snow. we hunted the low sage with about 100 other hunters. Still good though. Lots of elk.
I will be hunting archery this year in New Mexicos unit 2. Looking forward to August 30th no doubt.
Thanks for the reply.

Holler back when you can

Shedcrazy

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-07 AT 03:38PM (MST)[p]For the above posters, please ck your PMs / Email. Bowtecher, thanks for your Email! Thanks Ray

Grew up on Harmony Road when it was still way outside of FTC city limits. I have fond memories of the town that it used to be. But, it's got to be pretty important to get me to cross the divide these days.

glad you like it,

beanman

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom