Nosler Accubonds never in stock

Longshot349

Will Nosler ever have accubonds on the shelves again? I hate changing loads but it looks like I'm gonna have to throw in the towel on Noslers. Looking for 270 cal 140 grain.

Thanks for the link guys. Do the blems perform as well as factory first's? And is SPS a reputable company to order from? There are so many scam companies these days that I have to ask.

Last edited:
Will Nosler ever have accubonds on the shelves again? I hate changing loads but it looks like I'm gonna have to throw in the towel on Noslers. Looking for 270 cal 140 grain.
I need the same as you long. I need the 140 accubonds in 270. Have not seen them in 2 years. Want to work up a load for a VX3I scope but cant do that as I cant load the bullets. You find any let me know and I will do the same.

I need the same as you long. I need the 140 accubonds in 270. Have not seen them in 2 years. Want to work up a load for a VX3I scope but cant do that as I cant load the bullets. You find any let me know and I will do the same.
I called the placed mentioned above and they assured me that the blems are just fine so I ordered 200 today. The place is right across the street from Nosler and sell all their factory blems. I've killed 14 deer, 2 elk and a very large black bear with the 140 accubonds and have always been pleased with them. If you want some, you better get an order in, cause they are sold out of just about everything else.

I called the placed mentioned above and they assured me that the blems are just fine so I ordered 200 today. The place is right across the street from Nosler and sell all their factory blems. I've killed 14 deer, 2 elk and a very large black bear with the 140 accubonds and have always been pleased with them. If you want some, you better get an order in, cause they are sold out of just about everything else.
Only mistake you made was not ordering 500...

I have over 13K bullets right now I've bought from SPS...reckon I've shot at least that many more over the years.

I bought some of the 140 Accubond seconds that were run for Winchester. Not thrilled with the Lubalox, but found out I can remove it my wet tumbler. mtmuley

I bought some of the 140 Accubond seconds that were run for Winchester. Not thrilled with the Lubalox, but found out I can remove it my wet tumbler. mtmuley
What was your issue with the lubalox? I read where it made barrel cleaning easier and increase velocity a tad like 5-15 fps. I dunno?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom