nosler accubonds recovered

B

bigbear

i have recovered three accubonds 180 gr. two of the deer were Texas heart shots one was a neck shot The first two went the full lenght of the deer and came to rest on the other end of deer just under the hide.Both were perfect mushrooms and look like they retained about 65 to 70% of there weight.My friends were supposed to weigh them and let me how much the retained weight is but have not called yet.The neck shot blew a fist size chunk out and drop the deer like a rock. first two were 300 winch. and the last was a 300rum.both had sub. one inch groups shooting this bullet. The winch with imr 4831 and rum with rld 25.

Seem like good bullets. I use the 180's in my .300 WSM. They shoot good groups to boot. Hoping to bag an oryx with this load.

Lots of talk about these bullets and overall sounds like another winner from nosler. They are coming out with the 25 cal 110 gr along with some other calibers also around Dec. Think I'll try them in the 257 weatherby.

Happy trails
Ridge Runner
"Now Pilgrim,you sure you can skin grizz"

You are right it looks like they only have the 140 and 160 gr for 7mm. I also would like to see nosler make a 165gr.accubond bullet in .30 cal soon.ihave you just

HORNADY MAKES AN INTERBOND WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING AS AN ACCUBOND. BULLET WEIGHT CHOICES ARE BETTER .308 HAS 150-165-AND 180 GRAINERS. THE BULLETS ARE ALSO CHEEPER, (FOR HANDLOADERS). IF YOUR ANAL THE HORNADY HAS A HIGHER B.C.
USED IT THIS YEAR AND I'M A BELIEVER. BUT EITHER IS A GREAT CHOICE. THE SCIROCCO BY SWIFT IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AGAIN, BUT THEY'RE JUST TOO SPENDY.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom